About the property
- Condo2225 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Luxury Villa, Large 2225 sqft Interior + Lanai, 3 Bed, 3 Bath, Sleeps 8
Spacious and luxurious are the words that come to mind when you walk into this gorgeous fifth floor villa just below the penthouse. This is Honua Kai Resort's best Alii Suite! With a 180 degree unobstructed ocean view, whether you are lounging on the chaise chairs or sitting at the kitchen bar, you can actually watch the whales from this incredible and meticulously maintained three bed, three bath suite. Relax on comfortable cushioned modern outdoor furnishings next to your own private outdoor Viking kitchen and BBQ.
Villa HKH-550 is professionally managed by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source for luxury vacations and and real estate. The calendar and rates below are always accurate - last update was today at 9:42 AM.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special pricing, enter the dates below to see latest rates:
* 7 nights 07/30/2018 - 08/06/2018: From $982/nt (regularly $1,119) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 6 nights 08/15/2018 - 08/21/2018: From $1,079/nt (regularly $1,119) ++ Includes Free Car ++
<p>Honua Kai Resort is the location for your ultimate luxury Maui vacation. Every villa features folding patio doors to extend the interior space into the patio to create the perfect indoor/outdoor tropical experience. Your family will love the five-star amenities, including:
* Beautiful Beachfront Resort situated 30 feet from the Pacific Ocean for the best sand, sun and sea that Maui offers.
* Four Heated Pools, including a waterfall oasis with a waterslide winding through for hours of fun
* World famous Duke's Beach House Restaurant located oceanfront at the resort.
* 16 Professional Viking BBQs throughout the resort - bring your best bbq sauces!
* Aina Gourmet Market located in the Hokulani tower for groceries and sundries
* Fitness Center - located in the Konea tower featuring top-of-the-line machines including stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical strength training machines and free weights.
* Ho'ola Health Spa to experience contemporary spa and massage treatments with Himalayan Salt Spa.</p>
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports to connect your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Book with confidence knowing our concierge, activities, and maintenance staff are just minutes away on call 24/7 for assistance and/or emergencies should you ever need to reach out for assistance during your stay.
Premium Services - just a call or click away:
* Daily or on-demand maid service and fresh linen drop-off
* KBM Hawaii activities desk with discount golf, luau, snorkel and sunset boat trips, surf lessons
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
About KBM Hawaii
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this Condo in 2005
Why KBM Hawaii chose Kaanapali
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Beautiful property and amazing views!
Property was clean, well supplied & beautiful.
Loved our stay at Honua Kai Resort! We Booked through KBM Hawaii and reserved Unit 550 in the Kona Tower. The 3 bed, 3 bath condo was everything I was hoping for. The views were second to none from the 5th story room with a large lanai, which we lounged on regularly. With three adult couples, we found the place spacious and decorated very tastefully. Be careful about the floor of the lanai when it's wet, as it is as slippery as ice! The sound system was a great bonus to be able to stream music throughout the rooms from logging into Pandora via the smart TV. Although the rooms were next to one another, we really didn't hear anyone making noise in the other rooms. Our greeter was pleasant and took action immediately when we realized we did not have enough stemware for the wine we had to accompany the fantastic dinners we all had planned. Chris had a box of Riedle red and white wine stemware delivered that day. The kitchen was well equipped and having our own Viking Grill on the lanai was priceless. At night, we opened all the wall size windows and enjoyed the ocean air, along with the sounds of the waves. The free car rental was great too, although, we did need to and suggest an upgrade to a larger vehicle. An improvement would have been to have use of a vacuum and floor mop for those unexpected spills. Overall, we are planning on returning soon and to make this a family get together at least every other year.
Can't wait to come back
We had a great family vacation. Great property! Beautiful view great amenities! Would come back in heartbeat. KBM staff was helpful.
Great location, fantastic views, best sunset on the Island
We had 8 people in our group ranging from 2 - 53 years old. Everyone had plenty to do the entire 7 days we were there. The location was perfect for all the different age groups with the ocean and included pools to use. Local restaurants, shopping and activities were less than 10 minutes away. We will be back!
Wonderful condo in a great location at Honua Kai
Just got back from a 1 week trip. This condo was great: well-located within the Honua Kai, well-furnished, and very comfortable. The KBM staff was easy to work with and friendly.
The view from the lanai is spectacular: oceans and islands, and we were lucky enough to also have lots and lots of whales.
Notes on the Honua Kai: this is a large high-end condo complex. The pools are great for families and kids. Duke's is great for breakfast, lunch, and sit-down dinner. Unfortunately, Duke's has discontinued it's casual dinner options. There is a grocery within walking distance, and at the edge of walking distance is a great fish market (The Fish Market) and a really good grocery (The Farmers' Market).
One down note: when outside on the lanai, there was an annoying beeping noise that continued on and off throughout the week. While we reported it to KBM, since it wasn't coming from the unit, I don't think there was anything they could do.
This condo was perfect. We had 3 couples for part of our stay but 4 people for most of it. The condo is spacious, clean and has everything one could want. The views were stunning. We sat on the lanai every day and watched whales spouting and breaching. The beach is right out front and great restaurants are just short drive from the area. The managers were hospitable and communicative. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* A complimentary rental car is included in your reservation of 6 nights or more and may be picked up and dropped off at the main Kahului Airport (OGG), although other locations are available on the island for a nominal additional cost. The complimentary rental car may not be combined with other discounts unless a published combination special. Vehicle upgrade requests are subject to availability. * Your reservation automatically includes the complimentary Beach and Children Packages: portable cooler, beach chairs, beach umbrella, extra large beach towels, boogie boards, sand toys, pac n play, high chair, plastic cups, bowls and cutlery, and more. * Seasonal, Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday periods have unique length of stay rates and discount features, please call or email for a no obligation quote. * TAT: TA-122-726-6048-01