Grand Open, Cozy House, 1 Mile To Disneyland.
- english, mandarin, Mandarin, Cantonese
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Our family of 9 (5 adults, 2 teenagers, and 2 children) enjoyed a wonderful 8 day/7 night vacation to Anaheim in June of 2019. This was the first time we rented a house and all stayed together. We will rent houses instead of booking hotels from now on. Below are the top 3 pros and cons for the house we rented.
1. Comfort – Renting this house provided a lot of comfort for us to stay together, eat outside, play in the grass, go in the hot tub, and cook meals.
2. Driving Proximity – It’s only a 1 mile drive to the Mickey and Friends parking structure which made it easy to drive to and from Disneyland. Ball ended up being a less crowded street than Katella and Beacon was quiet.
3. Price – The price was great for 4 bedrooms, 3 showers, a kitchen, and a backyard. We saved so much money renting this house instead of booking multiple hotel rooms.
1. Cleanliness – There were bugs in the kitchen and the overall house could use a major deep cleaning (walls, baseboards, etc.).
2. Walking Proximity – We like to walk to Disneyland and thought we would be able to based on the description, but to get there on foot it’s about 1.5 miles. This was a little too far for the younger kids so we drove in and paid for parking each day.
3. Oven – The majority of the kitchen has been updated, but not the oven. It’s an old oven and the print on the dials are so rubbed off you can’t read the information. This made it very hard to use because we had to guess.
Excellent stay for Disneyland trip
This home was perfect for our Disneyland trip! We had five adults and two children (aged 6 and 9). The kids loved the bunk beds, having their own TV in their room, and the foozball and basketball in the garage. The adults appreciated having three bathrooms with showers, a huge refrigerator, washer and dryer, and the spa. The smart TV in the living room was also great, because we could log in to our own Netflix account and let the kids watch movies. Vincent, the owner, checked in with us a few days into our stay, and even brought by some more glassware for the kitchen when I mentioned we were a little short.
This home is located just down the street from Disneyland. It took us less than five minutes to get there, even if we hit all the lights red. We even walked over one day. As a bonus, we watched the Disneyland fireworks every night from the spa in the backyard!
The owners have provided strollers, an ice chest, and beach toys and chairs in the garage for guest use, making it even easier if you want to walk (or go to the beach). There is also a crib and a high chair if you are travelling with little ones. The back yard is just the right size for kids to play without getting into anything, and the table on the patio was great for having dinner outside in the evening, or for the adults to hang out after the kids went to bed.
I would absolutely recommend this home for families visiting Disneyland. It was convenient and comfortable, and the owners are very kind and accommodating.
This was a perfect home for multiple families. Our young grandchildren especially loved the bunk beds with Disney character bedding! Each night to our surprise we could watch the fireworks from Disneyland. This home is located well to various areas & easy to get to main locations. There are nearby restaurants & movie theaters too. We would definitely enjoy staying here again. Everything is well maintained. Having 3 bathrooms was an added bonus.
This house was very comfortable and large enough to accommodate all our guests. We loved having all the comfy beds and 3 bathrooms. Also, the location was quiet and an easy Uber ride to Disneyland.
This VRBO has everything for your home away from home! It is located close to everything in Anaheim plus has easy access to the freeway. You can even see most of the Disney fireworks from the back patio. Vincent is a gem to work with and cares that you have the best experience! If you are looking for a place for multiple families with children on vacation - look no further!
Great place to stay to visit Disney
We had a great stay. Clean house and plenty of room. Our kids loved the bunk room. Not a bad walk through downtown Disney to the parks. Would definitely stay here again on another Disney trip.