Don't Stay Away From The Action? Steps Away From The Top Attractions.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
No pets - A $150 cleaning fee per pet if policy is brokenA $150 cleaning fee per pet if policy is broken
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Identification required at time of booking.Identification required at time of booking.
- >>You will have ONE assigned covered parking space within the gated lots. Street parking is available for extra cars.
- >>I don't allow excessive drinking, absolutely no underage drinking or illegal drugs. This is a non-smokers, non vaping residence and building.
- >>Committed to your party & our tenants' sense of well being and safety. Violations of house rules can result in forfeiture of fee and deposit.
About Michale Stapleton
I am an interior designer and work with an urban re development group . We have re purposed, re imagined several historic properties as well as new infill construction in OKC's downtown area. We have contributed to rebuilding the inner core of Oklahoma City and it is emerging as a thriving and energetic environment. We are open & friendly people, who in turn expect to host friendly and honest people. We love our rescue cats and dogs like the family they are to us. We consider ourselves good company, good humor, open-minded, collaborative and hopefully useful when giving directions to the city so that you feel comfortable and safe in Oklahoma City. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions you may have and I hope to see you soon! Note to Guests: • Hosts like us want to know who our guests are. We enjoy seeing people. Write a bit about yourself and who you are travelling with.
Michale Stapleton purchased this apartment in 1997
Why Michale Stapleton chose Central Oklahoma City
This building had been vacant and abandoned for over 25 years when we bought this building at a sheriff sale in 1997. Midtown was a blighted desolate area of Oklahoma City and all the bankers had red lined the area for investment. It took many years to put together financing and the Historic tax credits were of major benefit to restoring this beautiful building. It reopened in 2007 and was a major kickstarter to the vitality and the further investment of the Midtown Renaissance.