About the property
- Cabin1100 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
3 BR/2 BA Cabin
New construction 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1 car garage cabin at Okoboji's newest and most popular lakeside destination, Bridges Bay.
Don't pay up to $700+ a night for a hotel room in the summer (yes those are real rates at the resort!). Avoid the noise of busy hotel and condo hallways and commotion of other guests -- instead book a comfortable stay in our single family 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with a private driveway, garage and backyard all to yourself. Cabin includes a fully-equipped kitchen, a washer/dryer and a patio with a fire pit, table and chairs and 4 burner gas grill.
Enjoy all the comforts of home - brand new appliances including dishwasher and washer/dryer, three large flat screen TVs with DirecTV cable and wi-fi - while enjoying the area's best on-site amenities: 'Boji Splash indoor waterpark, sparkling outdoor pools, the Waterfront Restaurant and Event Center, Bracco's Beach Bar & Grill, close access to attractions such as Arnold's Park Amusement Park, dining, shopping, and much more!
IMPORTANT NOTES: Please view our calendar for available dates before contacting us. Preference will be given to prospective renters with longer stays. Please fill out the inquiry form in its entirety, including the number of adults and children, your phone and email address. Scroll below for rates.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: OUR CABIN RENTAL IS NOT A GOOD FIT FOR LARGE OR ROWDY PARTIES OR THOSE WHO CAN NOT TAKE GOOD CARE OF AND RESPECT OUR PROPERTY! The best fit for our vacation property are responsible rental guests looking for a comfortable, clean lake vacation home with lots of great amenities, who will respect our property and neighbors, and leave it good condition upon departure. PLEASE ONLY CONTACT US WITH AN INQUIRY IF YOU CAN COMMIT TO THESE REQUIREMENTS.
* Brand new furnishings and mattresses, luxurious bedding and décor
* Living area with large flat screen TV with DirecTV cable
* King bedroom with full master bath, flat screen with DirecTV cable, large closet - sleeps 2
* Queen bedroom with large closet - sleeps 2
* Third bedroom - includes flat screen with DirecTV cable, 2 bunks - each with a twin on top and a full size on bottom, large closet - sleeps 6
* Kitchen fully equipped with dishes, pots and pans, utensils, and brand new appliances: dishwasher, side by side refrigerator freezer with water dispenser and ice maker, oven, microwave, coffee pot, toaster, slow cooker, pantry
* Washer & dryer in the cabin
* Large rear patio with spacious yard, no direct backyard neighbors, peek-a-boo view of lake from back patio
* Private 4 burner gas grill with table & chairs, fire pit on back patio
* Attached 12' x 25' garage with private driveway that can accommodate approx 3 cars for a total of approx 4 cars
* Lots of windows and vaulted ceilings
* Six daily passes to the spectacular onsite indoor waterpark/outdoor pools - close walking proximity
* Located across the street from scenic and private stocked fishing pond
* Onsite to the new Waterfront Restaurant and Event Center
* Fantastic Bracco Island Bar & Grill onsite w/ live music on summer weekends, close walking proximity
* Kid's arcade and large outdoor play structure, close walking proximity
* Onsite exercise facility, close walking proximity
* Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
* Wi-fi internet access
Sorry, NO SMOKING. NO PETS. Thank you.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Why Rebecca Sevening chose Center Grove
For many years our family has come to Bridges Bay Resort for fun, family and relaxation. During that time it had been a dream to be able to own vacation home in Okoboji...and now we do! This property is an opportunity for us to enjoy all the area has to offer and share it with others who we hope will enjoy it as much as we do!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
We had a very comfortable and quiet stay here for our annual Okoboji trip. The cabin was very clean and had all the amenities of home. Everything worked well, and we loved having a fully functioning kitchen to make our own meals and a washer and dryer to do laundry on site. The location was great also as it is just a short walk to the water park at Bridges Bay, both restaurants on the property, and the lake. Thank you, Rebecca, for contributing to a wonderful family vacation!
Fabulous Family Time
We loved our vacation at this Okoboji location! It was the perfect cabin for our family. : ) We loved using the indoor waterpark and outdoor pool across the street. We loved how close it was to everywhere we wanted to go. It was so nice to have a home to stay in while we were there. The kids loved the bunk bed room. It truly had everything we needed during our stay. I would highly recommend Cabin #77 at Bridges Bay. : )
Very nice with all the comforts of home!!!
We had our whole family there and we have 5 children and 3 grandchildren. There was plenty of room for all of us. Was nice having the backyard and fire pit available. The kids and the adults all enjoyed the waterpark passes as we went everyday. Having the restaurants within walking distance was another plus. We all had a great time!! Thanks!!
We would stay again! Thank you!
The cabin had everything we needed for my family which included small children. It was within walking distance to the water park and pool. Will definitely consider renting again. We made great memories!
Just like home...
Our stay at Cabin #77 was great. From the minute we opened the front door it felt warm and welcoming....just as though it was our own. Everything was exactly as it was described in the listing.
In fact, made us think....perhaps we should have a vacation cabin ourselves!
The Iowa Great Lakes offers fun and attractions for all ages.
Visitors to the area can enjoy top-notch entertainment and activities throughout the year. Fill your days with visits to the amusement park, local museums, theatres, historical attractions, shopping, golfing, University of Okoboji events or a scenic lake cruise. Spend your evenings enjoying entertaining bands, comedians, dances, concerts and shows!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
4 night minimum stay on weekends during summer months. Reservation not confirmed or "booked" & property will continue to be available to other possible renters until initial payment is rec'd. Rates subject to change without notice. We require property damage protection: $49 non-refundable insurance fee for major damage + $250 refundable deposit to cover minor damage or extra cleaning services required.