3 BR, 3 Bath, parking, sleeps 8; Cambridge Certified STR-13629; MA # C0077840491
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- No parties or events. Only occupants renting the home on premises.
- Parking for one vehicle. Additional parking at nearby municipal lot at reasonable rates. Occasionally space is available for 2 compact vehicles.
I love to garden, hike, travel and spend time on the Cape with family and friends. I've lived in this home for over 30 years, having restored, improved and maintained it during this time. I've lived on this block since 1981, and grew up within a few miles -- so I know the area well and love it here.
Lynne purchased this House in 1987
Why Lynne chose East Cambridge
Centrally located to take advantage of all that Cambridge and Boston has to offer. Off street parking for one vehicle and nearly lot for another, but you can walk or take the subway to all major attractions. Just blocks from the Charles River, wonderful restaurants, shopping, and Kendall Square.
What makes this House unique
Beautifully appointed 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home, minutes from all major Cambridge and Boston attractions by foot or public transportation. You’ll have a private entrance, off-street parking for one vehicle, spacious and well equipped kitchen with private deck, beautiful garden, and courtyard. Extremely comfortable, inviting, quiet and private.