3 BR/2BA within walking distance to beach.
3 Bedrooms: Master - Spacious upper level bedroom suite has king bed, 55" flatscreen w/ streaming, private bathroom, private deck, clothing closet, storage closet, ceiling fan, Sofabench and 2 sitting chairs. Main floor bedrooms (2) - each has trundle bunk (full size bottom / single on top), closet, dresser, sliding doors to back deckway. Guests must bring own linens and towels. There is a washer/dryer for your use. Our cleaning service does not launder any items. The following items are provided for short stays or until you can get to the store: Paper towels/toilet paper/tissue, soap, dish soap, laundry detergent.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - All adults must be 25+ unless family w/kidsAll adults must be 25+ unless family w/kids
- For non-family bookings, ALL adults in the party must be 25 or older and able to provide verification. NO UNDERAGE GROUPS = Zero Tolerance Policy
About Mike Harloff
My wife & I live in Northern VA, with 2 kids, and love going to the beach house in Bethany Beach, DE, as often as we can get there! The kids love it and so do we, there's no better way to get away from it all. We are originally from Buffalo, NY and Wilmington, DE. When we go to the beach, things we love to do are.... - Hit the beach! And of course, the hard-earned 4pm happy hour afterwards - Sit out on the deck at night, play cards or trivial pursuit with a group - Day trip to Rehoboth for Playland (kids) and a nice dinner out - Day trip to Ocean City for mini-golf, go-karts, and seafood - Cook up a feast at home one night - seafood, steaks, wine....throw a movie in for the kids - Mondays - family movie night on the beach! (See pic in our 'photos') - Thursdays - bonfire on the beach! - Golf. A few courses in Bethany, many in Ocean City, some in Rehoboth Bethany Beach is a special place for our family, our kids one day will look back on some great times there growing up. We wish the Bethany experience on anyone and hope you find it as great a place as we do!
Mike Harloff purchased this Townhome in 2012
Why Mike Harloff chose Bethany Beach
* You still have access to downtown / beach but save thousands $$ per week not staying right on the beach. * House is fully equipped and well-maintained * Walking distance (just under a mile) to the beach and downtown Bethany. * Located next to a Trolley Stop. * Free downtown parking pass for those who prefer to drive to town or beach. * Immediate vicinity is community of restaurants/shops on Garfield Pkwy. * Friendly neighbors with a central courtyard * Ideal for families (i.e. 2 families of 4), girls getaway, guys golf vaca, couples getaway.
What makes this Townhome unique
* WiFi included * Fully equipped - everything you'll need for cooking and having fun * Parking Pass for beach/downtown included * Private outdoor deck * Grill (charcoal) * Double/single bunks in each downstairs bedroom (2) * Kitchen is fully outfitted * Board games / cards