120' Home theatre, Chefs kitchen, sleeps 10. 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms.
Master bedroom is a Greek inspired open design design with a 6 piece tiled ensuite. It includes vaulted ceilings, a bidet, jetted tub, his and her sinks, skylights, ceiling fans, two closets, fireplace, hardwood floors and Juliet balcony.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Collect all towels and sheets and put them in the laundry area before checkout.
- Do your own dishes. Remove all garbage from the home. Put recycling in the appropriate recycle bins provided.
- When you open windows click handle all the way up otherwise you will strip the gears or bust the window.
About Leon Keeping
I am a local artist. I grew up in the mining town of Fort McMurray, Alberta. Wanting to pursue art full-time my fiancée and I moved our family into this beautiful community in 2008. With the many parks, nature areas and access to the mountains it is an artist's delight, and an amazing place to raise our family, with never-ending inspiration for my art.
Leon Keeping purchased this house in 2008
Why Leon Keeping chose Lethbridge
This property is a beautifully unique, artistic home. It boasts spacious rooms, three having full ensuites, & many skylights throughout. Add to that the sophisticated high-tech home theater with 120 inch screen, seating for nine, surround sound and its own concession with popcorn maker, makes it a renter's paradise. Don't forget the chef's kitchen boasting double convection ovens, indoor grill and gas range. there is also double doors leading to an outdoor patio with the Traeger grill band a propane BBQ.
What makes this house unique
Being an avid cook. The kitchen is my favorite room, but the artist in me appreciates the home theater. The master bedroom is a Greek inspired, open concept room with six piece ensuite, including a jetted tub, bidet, fireplace, hardwood floors, skylights, vaulted ceiling, ceiling fans and Juliet balcony.