400+ Acres for Playing, with 3 Large Ponds and River Access!!(19 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths (Sleeps 12)
Year-round fishing is available on the river, and many trophy fish have been caught and released here. The ponds, which are fed by the river, also contain many different kinds of fish, including rainbow and brown trout, and perch, to name a few.
If you prefer to play in the water, the ponds and river are available for tubing, kayaking and swimming in the summertime. Since there is a three-quarter mile-long stretch of the San Juan River running through it, you can ride on the river from one end of the ranch to the other.
Hiking or biking on the maintained roads brings solitary pleasure to the soul. Chances of spotting wildlife on the ranch are very high. Deer, elk and eagles call this place 'home' at various times of the year. Be sure to bring your camera so that you can capture a moment or two with these majestic creatures.
Wintertime at the MASK Ranch is absolutely stunning. Enjoy the serenity of the newly fallen snow with a peaceful walk along the roads, or break your own trail for cross-country skiing or snowshoeing. Snowmobiling is also allowed on the ranch, when there is an ample amount of snow. If you prefer downhill skiing, the Wolf Creek Ski Area is just a short 25 miles away, and it takes approximately 30-45 minutes to get there.
The main house is located only 2 miles from scenic Pagosa Springs and the world famous Hot Springs, specialty shops and various restaurants. This two-story house sleeps 12 people in 4 bedrooms. There are 3.5 bathrooms and a full kitchen. The lower floor offers a fireplace and wood stove in the living areas while the bedrooms are all located upstairs. Three decks grace the outside of the house, so that you can view the serene mountain scenery.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 12
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only:
We prefer only one pet per booking, but will consider more than one. There will be a pet fee that will be required. Pets will not be allowed to roam free on the ranch, they must be supervised at all times....moreless
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- Bedroom #1 has a king-size bed, two bedside tables, and a large desk. The master bathroom is attached, next to the closet area. There is an outside door from this bedroom to an attached wooden deck, with a staircase going down to the lawn and yard. There is a bench on the deck for quiet moments. Bedroom #2 has a king-size bed, with one bedside table, a chest of drawers and a large closet. The bathroom has 2 sinks and a shower. This bedroom also has an attached deck with a bench and staircase to the lawn. Bedroom #3 has 2 double beds, a bedside table and a large closet. Bedroom #4 has 2 sets of bunk beds and a large closet....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- This ranch has great potential for your mountain getaway! Bicycles, tubes, skis, snowboards and other sporting equipment are available for rent in nearby Pagosa Springs, and the fun can happen at the ranch!! We do not allow hunting on the Ranch, but will welcome hunters to stay here, and have the Ranch as their base on their hunting trip. The National Forest is approximately 10 miles away from the Ranch. We do not allow drones on the Ranch. We have a grounds keeper that lives on the Ranch, and a tenant that lives a half mile from the main house. They are there for security reasons and will always respect our guests' privacy....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Game Room:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 5 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 4 - May 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Nov 17 - Nov 27, 2017
2 night min stay
Dec 15 - Jan 3, 2018
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Refundable Trash Fee $40
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Cleaning Fee $175
- Pet Fee $25
- Tax Rate 8.8%
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Refundable damage deposit of $100 on all reservations. Event fee is $200 for up to 100 guests per event, and $400 for 101-200 guests per event. There will be a $25 charge per night per person for more than 12 guests. We give a 10% discount for returning guests :) Trash fee is up to $40 if you do not haul your own trash to the trash transfer station that is 200 yards from the entrance to the Ranch.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
This 400+ acre ranch is located 2 short miles from the historic town of Pagosa Springs. There are 3 large ponds on the property and .75 mile of San Juan River access. Fishing is allowed on the property, with a valid Colorado fishing license. Hiking, biking, swimming, tubing, skiing, snowshoeing and snowmobiling are also allowed on the ranch. Pagosa Springs is home to the world famous Hot Springs where you can soak at the end of the day after skiing at the Wolf Creek Ski Area, or golfing at the 27-hole golf course. There are many restaurants in Pagosa, that serve a variety of menus.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This property provides a privacy that is not typically found at a hotel or resort.
- Primary: 970-946-2705 9:00 am - 7:00 pm Mountain Time, Monday - Saturday
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Pond #2 and part of the San Juan River on MASK Ranch
Thick forest on the ranch
The San Juan River in the fall
Picnic area with a spectacular view!
Wood stove and comfortable leather furniture
Bedroom #3 has 2 double beds
This is the view of the house as you drive into the driveway.
This is the view of the house from the north. The hot tub is on the left.
Bedroom #2, king-size bed
San Juan River and a view of the San Juan Mountains
Perfect for fishing....or swimming!
Picnic area between Pond #1 and Pond #2
Dining area and bay window with lots of room for relaxing!
Bedroom #4 has 2 sets of bunk beds
The view of the house from the east.
The road into the ranch. You can see the house amongst the trees.
Master Bedroom, king-size bed
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.