Welcome to a vacation home and a gallery! Our house, the second house in Villa Maria, is nestled on a 2,000 sq.m. property and offers excellent accommodation for small families, friends, and groups on tour of up to 6 people. Over 1,700 sq.m. is dedicated to a beautifully lit open park of grass and trees, jogging/walking track, and garden plots of various organically grown herbs and vegetables. The house is decorated with paintings of gifted Filipino artists.
Our house maximized the use and value of space at a gated Villa Maria in Mansilingan, Bacolod City. Maria is the first name of my wife, Liza. The house was originally our staff house in the villa. When in Bacolod, we stay here in the villa to unwind, relax, and breathe oxygen from the plants and trees.
The villa has a large garden which can be used for outdoor functions such as weddings, birthday parties, or family reunions. The entire villa is beautifully lit at night.
The house is the second of the two houses in the villa listed on ------- (The first house is for a big group of up to 14 people.) It is fully furnished and fully air conditioned. The bedrooms are air conditioned with window type units and fitted with hotel quality beds, duvet, bed linen, and soft pillows. The living, dining, and kitchen areas come with a 2hp window type airconditioning unit.
The villa has a brand new 45 KVA standby generator. Its capacity is more than sufficient to energise the property during power outages.
There is a brand new 12 seater Toyota Hi Ace Grandia in the villa to serve airport transfers, city tours, and out of town adventures exclusively for our guests at affordable rates. Guests only pay for the transpo and we can prepare an itinerary for free. There is also a 5 seater Manual Transmission Toyota Hilux Truck for small group of guests.
Affordable breakfast and meals can be served when arranged in advance.
Other amenities are the following:
- Up to 50 Mbps fiber optic enabled wireless internet with separate access points in each floor
- Laptop workstation
- 32" Samsung HD TV with HD and Netflix subscriptions
- PLDT telephone line
- Well-equipped modern kitchen with induction cooktop, 8.6 cu.ft. ref, electric oven, microwave oven, toaster, blender, tableware, cutlery, stainless steel and non-stick pans, casserole, French press, etc.
- Starter food and drinks in the kitchen
- Dining table for 4 people
- Hot and cold shower with body wash and shampoo and towels
- 1 toilet and bath
- Knob-operated bidet and wall mounted bidet in all toilet bowls
- Water filtration system for non-drinking water
- Emergency first aid kit in the kitchen
- Smoke detector and Carbon Monoxide (CO) detector in bedrooms, kitchen, and living room (No smoking please)
- Three cylinders of fire extinguisher
- Closets with a number of hangers
- Places to hang sling bags and clothes you wanted to wear again before laundry
- Oil and acrylic paintings all over the house
- Outdoor tables and chairs
- Outdoor hammock
- Secured parking for 6 cars
- Staff living in a separate house in the villa to assist guests 24/7
We listed this property on ------- on 6 Jan 2018 and made it available starting on 18 Jan 2018.
Guests can use the garden area for a small (up to 100 guests) wedding, birthday, and family reunion for a minimal fee of Ten Thousand Pesos. Booked guests are responsible for all their guests. Any damage or loss to property, plants and trees as a result of the said function will be charged to the booked guests.
Function in the garden will be allowed only if guests in the other house consent to it. To ascertain the use of the garden for an important function like a wedding, we strongly suggest that both houses will be booked on the day of the function.
The house is for your exclusive use. You will share the garden with the guests of Stay Amare Villa Maria 1 who are also booked on the days of your stay. You will also share the lawn and the vegetable and herbs garden and the rest of the villa with our 4 house staff who live in a separate house, the third house in the villa. Relax. Enjoy a different experience!
We are on Gogle (G) Maps!
1. When using Uber, Grab, Taxi, or any public utility vehicle, you can use Waze or G Maps and pinpoint our place, Stay Amare Villa Maria Bacolod, as starting point or destination.
2. We have a 12 seater Toyota Hi Ace Grandia to serve your airport transfers, City tours, and out of town adventures. Driver and fuel included.
2.1 Airport transfers - P1,500 both ways, P800 one way
2.2 City tour (Tri cities of Bacolod, Talisay, and Silay in one trip) - P3,500 first 8 hours, P350 per succeeding hour
2.3 Mambucal - P3,500 first 8 hours, P350 per succeeding hour
2.4 Campuestohan - P2,500 first 8 hours, P350 per succeeding hour
2.5 Up to Cadiz City in the North - P4,500 for first 8 hours, P350 per succeeding hour
2.6 Up to Sipalay City in the South - P7,500 for first 8 hours and P350 per succeeding hour
2.7 We also have a manual transmission 5 seater Toyota Hilux truck for a small group of guests.
3.0 Passing tricycles are available outside the gate which can bring you to the nearby center 500 meters away from the house: Catholic Church, wet market, taxi cabs depot, and jeepney terminal to downtown area.
4.0 Taxi cabs at a nearby taxi depot can be called to pick you up in the house.
If you love staying in our place, we have other properties in Ortigas Center in Mandaluyong city, Katipunan Avenue in Quezon city, and in Mactan, Cebu listed on -------. -------.---
1. Stay Amare Pacific Grand Mactan 1 - a house in a gated village in Mactan, Cebu.
2. Stay Amare St. Francis Shangri-la Place - a condo unit in Ortigas center in Mandaluyong city.
3. Stay Amare Blue Ateneo - a condo unit in Blue Residences in Quezon city.
4. Stay Amare Villa Maria Bacolod 1 - a very spacious detached vacation home beside Stay Amare Villa Maria 2 in Villa Maria, Hermelinda Homes, Mansilingan, Bacolod City.
5. Stay Amare Pacific Grand Mactan 2 would be available in March, 2018.
Additional House Rules
- 1. Please (EMAIL HIDDEN) government issued ID's of registered number of guests at least a day before check in. These ID's will be used for verification during check in and key exchange.
- 2. Only booked number of people are allowed to stay. Do not exceed listed maximum capacity.
- 3. You are responsible for your guests actions at all times.
- 4. Our house is your house. Please take good care of it like it is your own.
- 5. No wearing of shoes or outside footwear in the bedrooms. Rubber slippers for indoor use are kept inside the shoe cabinet beside the main door.
- 6. No frying of dried fish as the smell will contaminate the whole house.
- 7. Please leave in the house everything that belongs to it. You may use and consume what you need but please do not bring them out.
- 8. Leave all keys behind. You will be charged P1,000.00 per lost or unreturned key.
- 9. Take all your belongings home with you.
- 10. Please take good care of the paintings and please avoid touching them. The paintings are my personal collections.
- 11. Airconditioning units are turned on only when guests are in the house.
- 12. Housekeeping and change of bed linen are possible for an additional fee. Housekeeping is P700 per call and a change of linen is P2,000.00 for the 7 beds per change. Please pay the housekeeper directly after each engagement.
- 13. We will provide change of towels after each 6 days of stay. Earlier requests for change have minimal fee of P50 per towel to cover for laundry.
- 14. We will provide starter food and drinks in the kitchen. Our computation for the total amount that you consumed from the starter food and drinks is final if a) you did not conduct inventory and inform us if there are discrepancies in the stocks right away upon check in, b) you did not list down what you consumed and c) you did not leave payment upon check out. Please be honest in your declaration on what you have consumed. Please.
- 15. Should you wish to use the Toyota Hi Ace Grandia van for your transportation services, it should not be used to buy dried fish. The smell will contaminate your clothes and the interior of the van which will make it difficult to remove until a thorough washing is done. Violation will be charged Five Thousand Pesos. Take good care of your things. We are not be responsible for lost valuables.
- 17. Segregate your refuse in compliance with the Philippine Law. Refuse bins for biodegradable and non biodegradable wastes are located inside the kitchen and outside the main door of the house.