LOOKING TO BE CHARMED BY YOUR RENTAL HOME?
*****COMPARE OUR HOME TO OTHERS*****
*Two blocks from the beach and lake
*Newly renovated (high-end open-concept kitchen)
*Central air conditioning (two zones)
*High-speed wireless internet
*Family friendly (baby gates, crib, toys, nightlights etc.)
*Located in the desirable south-end of Bradley Beach: spacious, quiet, and tree-lined
*Luxurious memory foam beds
*All sheets, bath towels, and beach towels provided
*6 adult beach badges included
*Beautiful and thoughtful coastal furnishings
*Double-capacity washer and dryer (spend less time doing laundry!)
*Single-family property: no other groups in garage units or on a separate floor
*Taxes already included in price
*Homeowners who are committed to making your stay delightful
*****PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING*****
IMPORTANT RENTAL AGREEMENT INFORMATION:
1) NO LOUD PARTYING. This house is in a quiet residential neighborhood. There is a 10pm noise ordinance in Bradley Beach, but guests are expected to be respectful of the tranquility of the neighborhood and neighbors at all times.
2) PREFERRED PAYMENT METHOD IS E-CHECK. We welcome your credit cards but not their 3% transaction fees. If you do choose to use credit card we will deduct 3% of the total charges from the security deposit. We recommend using e-check instead because it is the easiest payment method (you simply type in the routing numbers from the bottom of your check), there are no processing fees, and it is one of VRBO's "protected payment" methods. Clicking the "Request to Book" button in the right column of this page will default to asking for a credit card payment. To save the 3% fee and initiate a reservation paid by e-check, click the light blue "Send Email" button in the Owner section in the upper right column of this page, and I can then direct you to the e-check page on VRBO.
3) LEAVE THE HOUSE TIDY. There is a cleaning fee which covers washing and changing all of the linens (except beach towels) and sanitizing the house, but guests are expected to leave the house mostly as-found. For example, no dirty dishes should be left in the sink etc.
*****SIMPLE LIVING: LIFE AT OUR HOME*****
Wake up in the morning to the soothing scent of the ocean air. Enjoy coffee on the porch followed by a morning stroll or run by Sylvan lake just around the block to watch the swans floating by. Afterwards, take a bike ride over to Main Street for gourmet omelets at the Buttered Biscuit. Pick up some sandwiches from the local shops (or have Fresh Direct deliver the fixings) for an ocean-front picnic then head to the beach for an afternoon of fun in the sun. Revive yourself back at the house with a refreshing outdoor shower. Enjoy some cocktails in the backward while you grill up fresh fish and veggies for dinner outside at the teak dining table, then cap off the evening with a stroll down the boardwalk and a game of beach-side mini-golf. This is a day in the life at the beach house.
This home is a perfect getaway for those looking for easy living, rest, relaxation, and family fun. The house has 4 bedrooms. The master has a king bed, two bedrooms have queen beds and one bedroom has two twin beds and a crib. There is a 'bonus room' off the master bedroom that has a full size futon and can be used as a 5th bedroom. The living room has a couch that is larger and more comfortable than a twin bed. A pack and play is also available. Linens are included (sheets, blankets, bath towels, and beach towels). The kitchen is stocked with utensils, dishes, pots and pans. There is a dining table set for six people with extra eating tables and chairs available. There is an upstairs bathroom with a shower and tub, a half bath powder room downstairs, and an outdoor shower, and an additional shower in the basement. The spacious backyard is a perfect place for a BBQ, sunbathing, or reading in shade of a tree or umbrella.
Bradley Beach is an extremely family-friendly town just an hour from the Holland Tunnel and with train service to NYC. This house is the perfect coastal and breezy getaway from the busy grind. It will transport you to a time where living is simple, relaxed, and comfortable as you enjoy the beaches, lakes, and fun family activities.
Weekly rentals begin Saturday at 4pm with check-out the following Saturday at 11am. We are willing to accommodate flexible arrangements when available.
* The Beach!
* Sylvan Lake
* Mini Golf
* Bocce Ball
* Movie Theater ($7 tickets!)
* Deep Sea Fishing Boats
* Main Street with great restaurants
* Train Station with service to NYC
* Outlet Shopping
* Sky Zone (trampoline park)
If you have any special requests, please do not hesitate to ask. We want to make your stay delightful and memorable and will try to accommodate your wish list.