Your personal Sunshine State paradise awaits at this 3-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental house in Oakland Park! Boasting a fenced backyard with lush vegetation, an in-ground pool, and a covered patio, this home is an ideal destination for up to 6 guests looking for a quiet, residential retreat by the beach and other Fort Lauderdale area attractions. Walk around the surrounding arts district and drive 2 miles to the Atlantic shore for waterfront activities while staying at this Florida getaway!
Master Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Master Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Featuring a recently remodeled living space, this ranch-style Florida home invites you inside with an open-concept design, chic furnishing, and tasteful decor. Spread out and relax during downtime and spend countless hours luxuriating in your private backyard.
When you need a break from the sun, unwind in the spacious living room and watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV equipped with Apple TV and Netflix. Tile floors lead you to the island bar counter of the fully equipped kitchen, providing stainless steel appliances and ample counter space for all your home-cooked meal prep.
Dine at the adjacent table for 6 or step outside and fire up the gas grill to share a tropical barbecue at the outdoor table and seating with your travel companions. Once the food has settled, jump into the in-ground, 15-foot x 30-foot pool and splash around until the sun sets and you end the day with a nightcap on the covered patio.
This home includes 2 master suites, one of which has a flat-screen TV so you can watch a movie before drifting to sleep. With 3 full, pristine bathrooms, everyone can prepare for another day in paradise with ease and comfort.
Located in the Oakland Parks Arts District, this property provides easy access to tons of unique attractions. Walk to several local shops and restaurants including Switchbox Coffee Roaster, Funky Buddha Brewery, Tatts and Tacos Beer, and more!
Wilton Drive is also just 1 mile away and hosts a variety of other shops, bars, and restaurants. Of course, you'll want to take the 2-mile trip to Lauderdale Beach for days on the sand and nights exploring all the waterfront bars, lounges, and venues for live entertainment.
For a break from the crowds, start your mornings with a stroll around Mangurian Park before seeing the latest featured film at the AMC Dine-in theater. Other nearby destinations to check out during your stay include Oakland Park Festival Center, Mills Pond Park & Gold Coast Ski Club, Xtreme Action Park, and much more.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and an island bar, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, Apple TV and Netflix streaming, free WiFi, laundry machines, a private backyard oasis with a covered patio, outdoor picnic table, lounge chairs, gas grill and an in-ground pool, covered and open driveway parking for 4 cars, and more
- Peaceful Oakland Park location in the arts district, within walking distance to several shops, restaurants, venues for live entertainment, and other attractions. Just 2 miles to Lauderdale Beach!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport - 100 Terminal Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315, (~10 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the in-ground pool is not heated
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in