Sandy Bottoms-1 Minute Walk to the Best Part of Santa Teresa Beach, Northwest En(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
4BR/4Bath house with 2 separate sides, each has 2BR/2Bath; Pool and Jacuzzi
The house must be left in the condition that it was in when guests arrived. An excessive cleaning charge in addition to the normal cleaning charge will be calculated and deducted from damage deposit in cases of leaving the house with the furniture moved or the requirement of professional cleaning.
By agreeing to rent the house and making payment all guests are accepting all owner policies and cannot hold owner liable for guest accidents or lost or stolen property.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 2850 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 12
Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
25 or over Rental intended for families. Not a party house. You will need to send a list of guests names and ages that will occupy house during rental. information will be verified upon arrival....moreless
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- King size beds with luxury linens
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Fully tiled with Grohe fixtures
- Our pool is located between the two wings of the house and is basically indoors. The ocean facing side is open with wrought iron for safety. The steps to the second floor are located on the opposite side as is our weeping wall garden. There is a huge skylight over the steps and another large skylight over the pool along with great ventilation. Magnetic Door chimes/alarms are available on the sliding glass doors to the pool area and the front door for child monitoring/safety. In the Dry season the pool area is a great place to get out of the direct sun and cool off in the pool. In the Green season our pool can be comfortably used even if it is raining. A real bonus if you have kids with you! There are 2 outdoor showers. One in front of the house for when you return from the beach, and one on the second floor for when you are tanning or using the pool area....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Pool / Spa
- Indoor Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 6 - Apr 6, 2017
5 night min stay
Apr 7 - Apr 17, 2017
7 night min stay
Apr 18 - Dec 18, 2017
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- cleaning after rental $50
- Extra guest fee over 8p $45
- Taxes Not included
PRICES ARE FOR UP TO 8 PEOPLE. EXTRA GUESTS MORE THAN 8 ARE $40 PER PERSON PER NIGHT.
It Is possible to rent one wing of this house except holiday weeks, that is 2BR/2Bath full kitchen dining and living area for 60% of quoted rates.
All guests must be registered at time of booking. No additional walk in guests accepted or permitted on property
Minimum age to book house is 25 years old.
BOOKINGS FOR HOLIDAY WEEKS HAVE A NO CANCELATION POLICY. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Santa Teresa is a beautiful white sand beach with great surfing. We are located three lots back from the beach. In less than a minute you can be on the beach or in the water.
About the owner: I have been coming to Playa Santa Teresa for 3 months of the year for more than 20 years. Surfing brought me to this great beach and the natural beauty and awesome waves kept me coming back. Eventually I purchased this land. I designed the house in 2010 and then built the house with local workers in 2011.
Why the Owner Chose Santa Teresa Beach, Costa Rica:
The great location on the quiet North-West end of the beach in a residential neighborhood and being next to the best surf spots on the beach made the decision easy.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
About a minutes walk to be on the beach or in the water! awesome second floor sun terrace for private sunbathing during the day and dining under the stars or stargazing at night. Dunk pool and jacuzzi that are solar heated to just take the chill out of the water. It does get quite hot here in the dry season and a heated pool or jacuzzi is not necessary. Dunk in the pool in the afternoon to cool off and use the jacuzzi to relax and massage muscles after surfing.
- Primary: 6312870841
- Fax: +1 631-287-0841
This is on one side of the house There are 2 full kitchens in the house
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, March 03, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.