*Unit is better suited for adults w/ older children*
*Quotes are based on payment by check - 3% additional for credit card*
• White Water Ocean Views Inside & Out
• Seconds to the Water, Sand, Beach Trail & Pier
• Easy 10-minute walk to Downtown
• Custom Remodel: Contemporary, Spacious & Sunny
• Ocean View Deck: Very Large and Private
• Outside BBQ, Dining & Lounge Area
• King-Sized Bed - Of course!
• Complimentary Beach Gear
• Complimentary On-site Laundry
• Complimentary WiFi & Cable
• Complimentary Parking Garage For mid-sized Cars
* We are located in a neighborhood, where you'll blend
in the with locals - NOT in the congested and noisy pier
Check out our other 2 units in the same building:
Casa Blanca is uniquely positioned at the opening of our beach trail allowing for white water views, and easy beach and trail access. It’s not uncommon to see dolphins swimming by from your deck. We are located in a tranquil neighborhood just north of the pier, where you’ll easily blend in with the locals, and are close enough to walk to the heart of downtown in 15 minutes. San Clemente is also uniquely positioned exactly between San Diego and Los Angeles, and each is approximately a one hour’s drive from here. And of course, Disneyland is 30 minutes up the road. Visit these locales for the day, then come home to the beach!
The free flowing, indoor-outdoor design is spacious and bright. View your flat screen TVs while lounging in the family room, or from your king-sized bed with the Westin Hotel’s “Heavenly Pillow-top” mattress. There’s room for one more to slumber on the queen-sized sofa bed. Custom closets offer plenty of storage, plus there are 2 ceiling fans and a real, gas fireplace.
The custom kitchen is fully stocked with appliances and various spices, and includes a dishwasher and restaurant-grade Bertazzoni range. The bath is Jack & Jill style, allowing access from both the bedroom and family room. And, there are two bath sinks, perfect for multiple guests.
Directly in front is Mariposa Point Beach, perfect for swimming, surfing, body boarding and fishing. The wave breaks over a small reef in front, and is typically best for surfing at a medium tide rising high. There are many other surf breaks within a very short walking distance, including T-Street Beach. World-class surfing at Trestles and San-O is just a 10-minute drive south. At low tide, the reef in front reveals star fish, sea anemones, sea urchins, muscles, snails, etc.
COMPLIMENTARY BEACH GEAR:
Beach Chairs / Towels
SHOPPING & RESTAURANTS
Our quaint downtown area is only a few walking blocks away, offering stylish boutiques, surf shops, antique shops, and local or international cuisine. There is also a farmer’s market every Sunday, offering souvenirs, art, and locally grown organic fruits, vegetables and herbs. Take a short stroll to our pier, where you can take in the sun and ocean breezes, or fish, or relax and dine at Fisherman’s restaurant.
DAILY ADVENTURES NEARBY:
Los Angeles in one-hour's drive north, or San Diego is one hour's drive south.
• Theme parks, etc: Disneyland, Seaworld, San Diego Zoo, Knott’s Berry Farm and Legoland are approximately one-hour’s drive.
• San Clemente’s new Aquatic Center features an olympic-sized pool, and an “aquatic playground” for the little ones, just a 5 minute's drive
• Dana Point Harbor is a ten-minute drive north, with numerous options for shopping, dining, or deep-sea fishing. You can also rent kayaks, jet skis and sail boats, or take the short boat ride to our local catalina island.
• Laguna Beach is our neighboring seaside community, renowned for its gorgeous beaches, galleries, art festivals, and Pageant of the Masters (July).
• Big Bear Ski Resort is two-hours away, close enough for a day trip or over-nighter.
• Catch the “Surfliner Amtrak” train from our pier for a one-hour seaside excursion down the coast to San Diego, or to the Del Mar Race track (july 17-sept 4), or to the Angel’s or Padre's stadiums for baseball games.