Detached very generously divided 12 pers. Lodge, ski-in-ski-out possible!
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Es befinden sich Aschenbecher vor dem Haus. Es befinden sich Aschenbecher vor dem Haus.
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 20
- Vor Ort fallen weitere Kosten an (Endreinigung, Kurtaxe, Kaution, etc.). Lesen Sie hierzu bitte die Mietbedingungen/Mietvertrag.
Eine sehr schöne, und typisch Österreichische (=viel Holz) Wohnung mit viel Komfort!
Wir waren im August in diesem schönen Haus und haben unseren Aufenthalt sehr genossen. es war alles so, wie beschrieben. gerne kommen wir wieder!
Vielen Dank für diese positive Bewertung! Sie sind jederzeit wieder herzlich willkommen.
The Turracherhöhe is a paradise in all seasons. In the spring with its magnificent flowering (end of May / June); ideal for hikers, runners, Nordic walkers, mountain bikers, summer sledders and of course in winter on snow-sure 1750m for skiing (season end of November to beginning of May !!!)Cross-country skiing, ice skating or tobogganing.
Due to the allergy-free zone on the Turracherhöhe also ideal for allergy sufferers, because by special climatic and vegetative conditions at this altitude, there is hardly any significant pollen count.
The interplay of the large larch and stone pine forests, the idyllic mountain lakes and the rounded gentle Nockberge with heights up to 2441m (Eisenhut), provide the framework for a unique landscape, which has its own incomparable charms.
- Extensive hiking and mountain trails directly from the front door in the area of the Turracherhöhe, as well as the surrounding Nockberge and the 3 lakes (Turracher ,, Green and Black Lake)
- mountain bike trails, Mur cycle path
- Running checkpoint (3 running tracks)
- Explore the National / Biosphere Reserve Nockberge
- Explore the nearby Nockalmstrasse with your sights
- Due to the geographically central location, many bathing lakes and destinations can be reached quickly by car
- Summer toboggan run Nockyflitzer
- Rafting on the Mur
- Golfing on one of the 15 golf courses (15 to 90 minutes away)
- Kornock and Panoramabahn is in operation
- Skiing on 38 km of slopes with 14 cable cars on snow-sure 1400 to 2205 vertical meters with full-surface snowmaking of all slopes from late November to early May
- 13km easy (blue), 22km intermediate (red), 3km difficult (black)
- Halfpipe for snowboarders, Snow- & Funpark Turracherhöhe
- Turracher 'Höhenrunde': round the Turracherhöhe on skis on attractive blue-red-black runs
- Ski and snowboard school, as well as Ottifanten children's world
- Skitouring from local, expert guides
- Night skiing and night sledding 2 times a week
- Rustic and rustic ski huts with fair prices
- après-ski in the Schirmbar or many other localities
- 25km cross-country trails (double groomed)
- Ice Skating & Curling on Lake Turrach
- Winter hiking (20km winter hiking trails) & snowshoeing
- Sleigh rides
- Toboggan run 'Nockyflitzer' also in winter in operation
- english, german