Quiet, Mountain View, Oven, Fireplace, Whirlpool & Sauna, 15 Min to Ski Regions(23 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 bedrooms, 6-8 people, 2 fireplaces, sauna, whirlpool, lots of space!
Enjoy a romantic bath by candlelight in the whirlpool!
Large living/dining room on the ground floor. The wood-dining table can be pulled out & is ideal for up to 8 people.
It is particularly cosy when the fire is burning in the oven or fireplace (firewood available).
It is absolutely peaceful here, you only hear the nature! From the parking spot below on the slope, you have to go up 66 steps)
The village of Stierva has 180 residents (Rhaeto Romanic & German is spoken) & is somewhat far from the large tourism centres & their stress. In the forest, not far from the house, you will find a playground for children & a ski lift for them as well.
Skiing in Savognin (10 km from Stierva): 80 slope km for all levels!
The ski region of Savognin is on a transit route in the heart of the Tales Surses or between Tiefencastel and Julier/Septimerpass in beautiful Graubünden. 13700 ski and snowboard lovers can be transported up the mountain per hour through 7 lifts and 3 cable cars. The chair lifts come from 3 sections of the valley (1200 m) up to the 2670 m high Piz Martegnas. This is really a great ski mountain. From the summit, you can have a stunning view of the skiing area under the Piz Cartas (2713 m). Altogether, the region has 80 slope km, from which 10 km are difficult, 37 km are medium and 33 km are easy. The ski region can be reached by car in about 15 min (through Mon or Tiefencastel).
Skiing in Lenzerheide: Powder snow and sunshine are not rare!
The Lenzerheide ski region is an upper valley, embedded between the mountain chains of Stätzerhorn and the Piz Scalottas. It is a passage - on its north-south axis are the cities of Parpan, Valbella and Lenzerheide. On the east and west side of this axis are the descents of the ski region. The valley is at approx. 1500m above sea level, the only summit can be reached just under 3000 m (Rothorn 2980m, Stätzerhorn 2575m). It is possible to enter the winter sport region at multiple points. By sunshine (not rare here!) it is worth beginning on the west side in the morning, so between Stätzerhorn and the Piz Scalottas, in order to enjoy the early sun. Altogether, the region has 155 slope km, from which 19 km are difficult, 64 km are medium and 72 km are easy. Altogether 39 lifts transport the skiers and snowboarders uphill.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 130 m²
- Max. occupancy 9
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- On the 1st floor of the house, you will find 2 bedrooms each with 1 very nice double bed (one is 180 cm wide, one is 160 cm wide, both -200cm long). Both beds have new foam 5-zone mattresses and are very comfortable. One bedroom has a balcony. On the 2nd floor (top floor) you will find another super cosy room with an angled wooden ceiling and a double bed consisting of 2 single beds pushed together (width: 180 cm alltogether). On the gallery next to this (also on the top floor), which can serve as a play corner for the children, there is another double bed (approx. 140cm wide) and a single bed (90cm wide). The gallery is open to the hallway/staircase (thus, not a closed room). In all bedrooms, there are wooden cabinets and commodes where you can put your clothing. Bedsheets&Towels should be brought along or can be obtained on site for a price of 15 CHF per person and week....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- In addition to the large bathroom on the 1st floor with a large bathtub where 4 adults can fit at once + an extra large shower - there is a cosy sauna for up to 4 people. This is great on cooler summer/fall evenings and during the winter after a day on the slopes or while snowshoeing. On the ground floor next to the dining room you will find a guest toilet....moreless
- Ground floor offers a very large, open area: Sofa landscape, 2 fireplaces (an open fireplace + a fireplace oven directly next to the dining table). Ideal for children, who can run around free here. On the ground floor + 1st floor, there is central floor heating. Extra for children, there is a small wooden table and 3 small wooden chairs with backrests. We also have a few toys in the house (on the top floor there is an additional play corner on the gallery). For outside you will find a kiddie pool. Also with bad weather, your children (and of course the adults) will not be bored in this spacious house. The kitchen is very good with all possible cooking utensils (plates, pots, glasses, blender, etc.). However, there is no dishwasher. From the open area on the ground floor, you can get on to a terrace, which has slate tiles. By good weather, you can enjoy your meals outside. The view of the Alps is amazing...moreless
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- Game Room
- Music Library
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
Local Services & Businesses
- Eco Tourism
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking On Street
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Outdoor Grill
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 2 - Apr 21, 2017
7 night min stay
Rates are based on 6 guests; add $12 per night, per additional guest
Apr 22 - Jun 3, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 4 - Sep 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Oct 1 - Dec 22, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 23 - Jan 6, 2018
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Reinigungsgebühr $150.46
Im Preis ist Strom, Wasser, Heizung, Saunanutzung und die Marken für die Müllentsorgung enthalten. Der Preis gilt für eine max.Belegung von 6 Personen ab 12 Jahre. Jede weitere Person ab 12J zahlt 10 EUR/pro Nacht.
Da wir nicht vor Ort wohnen ist eine Banküberweisung des kompletten Preises VOR DER ANREISE in CHF oder Euro gewünscht.
Endreinigung beträgt 120 CHF zahlbar mit der Mietzahlung.
10% Anzahlung bei Buchung
90% Restzahlung 21 Tage vor Anreise
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
The house is located approx. 1350 m above sea level in a sunny & peaceful location on the lower edge of the village of Stierva (Albulatal)- approx. 10 or 15 km from the famous ski regions of Savognin (80 slope km) and Lenzerheide (155 slope km). Stierva is a part of the ELA - the largest nature park in Switzerland (more than 1000 km of marked hiking paths). The small streets that lead from Savognin through Mon or from Tiefencastel to Mon end shortly behind our house. Absolute tranquillity and a great mountain panorama await you! Clear mountain air, crystal-clear lakes and streams nearby, signs of Rhaeto-Romanic culture. Hiking & cycling routes begin directly next to the house.
In the village of Stierva, there is a small supermarket, post office and a family-run restaurant where the best Capuns ('mangold wrap') in Graubünden are served. Swimming: year-round in the wellness centre in Bad Alvaneu, sulphurous warm brine (15 minute drive); in the summer in the reservoir lake Lenzerheide.
View of Stierva in May
On our terrace
The great bathroom
View of the house from the parking lot
Living room on the ground floor
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.