Beachfront Luxury Condo Duplex, 1+1 Bedroom (Queen Murphy in Living Rm), 2 Bath
10% CAR RENTAL DISCOUNT (YOU NEED TO CONTACT US BEFORE YOU ARRANGE IT)
WELCOME to the one of the most amazing condos at the Sapphire Beach! Book with us and you will not be disappointed - we treat our guests with the respect they deserve. We are online and ready to help you with any questions before and during your stay. Many of our guests come back, and so you can too! Thank you for your consideration!
YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE ISLAND: At your option, we can provide you with airport transfers (including a supermarket stop) and personalized tours of both St. Thomas and St. John islands.
• Unlimited up to 10 Mbps WiFi
• 7” Android tablet
• DVD Player w/ Movies
• Premium Satellite / Cable TV subscription plus DVD library
• Netflix streaming video (use your own subscription)
• Linen, towels, and beach towels (in unit)
• 2x snorkeling sets (no fins) and cooler
• Baby crib (must request prior to arrival)
• Use of resort beach/pool chairs (attendant will set up beach chairs for you); daytime only
• FREE on site parking
• 2-Story Beachfront Condo (2 floors) located at Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina
• Sleeps 7 (King bed, Queen Murphy bed, Queen sofa bed, and Full sofa-sleeper)
Our eco-friendly ultra-modern New York designer decorated two floor duplex condo is situated on a one-half mile white sand beach overlooking the crystal clear turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy breathtaking views from both private balconies while overlooking Caribbean Islands of St. John and Tortola, British Virgin Islands on horizon.
For those who enjoy cooking, there is a brand new, fully equipped kitchen with new modern cabinets, engineered stone countertop and designer backsplash. Kitchen features brand new stainless steel Bosch appliances, full-size refrigerator with bottom freezer, microwave oven, four-burner electric cook-top, toaster, blender, coffee maker and several other modern appliances.
Living room on lower floor is completely remodeled and painted, with a new dining set, living area has very comfortable Queen Murphy Bed and sleeper. Enjoy evenings news, watch complimentary BluRay DVD's or stream Netflix movies on our new 50' LG Smart TV. Bedroom on upper level is also completely remodeled and painted, with new brand King bed with comfortable mattress and very comfortable Queen Sofa bed.
For breakfast, lunch or beach drinks, there is even a bar/grill located on the property which serves tropical refreshments as well as hamburgers, hot dogs and special Caribbean Drinks. New lunch-time 'Of the Grid' grill just opened at the entrance to the Sapphire Beach property featuring the best roasted pork specialty dishes. Another great restaurant/bar is at the neighboring 'green roof' condominium resort, a short 5-min walk above the marina.
The resort itself is located on one of the world's most beautiful Caribbean beaches - the beautiful Sapphire Beach, shaded with palms, and majestic in its beautiful jewel-toned water from aquamarine water near the beach to deep sapphire blue in the distance. There are two beaches on the property - half-mile white sandy beach and coral beach. If you like snorkeling, you will have chance to see not only Caribbean coral fish, abut also see turtles and sting ray. All this right from our beach! There is also a multilevel cascading freshwater pool that overlooks the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy complimentary beach chairs (ask attendant), beach towels and snorkeling gear available in the unit. Other beach activities available in on-site water sport center include snorkeling, kayaking, windsurfing and sunset sailing.
You will stay only one mile from the town of Red Hook on the eastern end of the St. Thomas island. Red Hook provides all conveniences and grocery shopping, along with many additional dining options. Ferry service to St. John and the British Virgin Islands is also available from Red Hook. Snorkel, wind-surf, floats and sea kayaks are available steps away at the Dive-in dive Shop. Go to on-site Marina to take a boat or wave runner out.
• Building 'A' was fully renovated in 2013, wood reconditioned in 2015
• Condo renovation fully completed in March 2014
• The unit was newly painted
• Apartment designed in 'Modern Caribbean Luxury' by New York City designer
• Eco unit features all new energy saving LED lighting; All fixtures brand new
• Two-zone air conditioning with two programmable Honeywell thermostats
• Brand new two remote controlled ceiling fans
• Featuring imported porcelain floor tiles
• Brand new kitchen cabinets
• Iced White Quartz kitchen countertop & matching backsplash
• Brand new stainless Steel 800 series Bosch Dishwasher (the most quiet on the market)
• Brand new full size counter-width refrigerator (Summit series)
• Brand new Bosh flush mounted four burner ceramic glass electric cooktop with touch controls.
• Brand new Bosch over the cooktop micro-wave oven
• Brand new Bosch self-cleaning full-size oven
• Brand new small kitchen appliances, silverware, etc.
• Brand new LG 50' Flat screen SmartTV and LG BluRay & DVD player and 20+ movies
• All switches and outlets replaced; USB charging outlets
• Over and under the cabinet accent lighting as well as two “dimmer switch” controlled track lighting.
• Brand new 'rain' shower head in “walk-in” shower
• Brand new living room furniture and Victorian Ghost dining set
• Brand new outdoor dining, furniture and beach chairs (for balcony use only); Eco solar lights
• New entry door with remote controlled touch-screen keyless entry lock
• All cabinet doors restored and reconditioned
• Staircase restored and reconditioned
• New bathroom door locks
• Brand new King bed with Serta Orthopedic mattress
• Brand new Queen Murphy bed with 10" Tempur Pedic mattress
• Brand new, comfortable Queen sofa bed
• Brand new sleeper bed
ABOUT THE ISLAND OF ST. THOMAS, USVI: St. Thomas offers the perfect combination of history, stunning Caribbean nature and opportunities to explore all the Virgin Islands to make the most of your vacation in the USVI. St. Thomas is a 32-square mile island in the Caribbean. It boasts world famous beaches, duty free shopping and historic sites. On St. Thomas, you'll want to make sure and visit downtown Charlotte Amalie for historic sites including restored 17th Century Warehouses, 'The 99 Steps' leading up to Blackbeard's Tower, Bluebeard's Castle, the Seven Arches Museum, or Fort Christian Museum which was built in 1672 and is the oldest building on St. Thomas. Charlotte Amalie, home to cruise ships from around the world, is known for its duty free shops with jewelry, electronics, liquor, perfumes, purses and many more.
ABOUT THE SAPPHIRE BEACH RESORT AND MARINA: Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina (SBRM) is the only owner-operated residential condominium property that is located RIGHT on the Sapphire Beach. Our duplex villa is in the 'A' building, on the beach. 'A', 'B', 'E' and 'D' buildings were fully renovated in 2013-15 featuring new woodwork, pergolas, entrance and balcony doors, balcony and entrance tails. Walls were re-sealed and newly painted.
★★★★★ 5 stars by Sandra, June 2015
“My husband and I stayed in the amazing unit on our honeymoon and words can hardly describe how incredible this condo is! Going asleep and waking up to the sound of the ocean waves every day was one of the most relaxing experiences of my life, I’ve never slept better! The huge comfortable bed definitely helped too. The pictures are spot on, but they don’t even do it justice to the real thing. It was all of the comforts of home, plus some with a million dollar view. The owners provide you with snorkeling equipment too! So every day we’d walk 20 yards from the unit and jump in the ocean and snorkel for hours. It’s one of the best spots on the island to snorkel; we saw hundreds of tropical fish, sting rays, sea urchins, and beautiful coral….and it was ALL right in front of our beach. The water was like bath water, it was never under 80 degrees, even at night. We also really enjoyed soaking in the sun and having beach waiters bring us Caribbean cocktails during the afternoon. It was so nice preparing meals in the upgraded kitchen, then eating on the balcony and watching the waves. The main grocery store (which is extensively stocked) is a couple of miles away, so we were able to jump in the rental car and save some money by eating in the privacy of the condo for a couple of the days. The first night we had dinner at the resort and I had the best chicken roulade I’ve ever tasted. The location was perfect! It’s about a mile from the town of Red Hook where there were fantastic restaurants and fun bars. Everyone we talked to in Red Hook was very nice, especially the bartenders and servers; we were able to get some great advice for places to check out while we were waiting for our ferry to St. John. We ended up never having to drive to Red Hook and took taxis instead, which conveniently wait outside of the unit all hours of the day/evening. The owners were so nice and very easy to get ahold before and during our stay. They made sure we were comfortable and had a great time! We can’t wait to come back and stay here again! The hardest part of our trip was leaving this beautiful paradise. ”
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE OUR CONDO
All units at the resort are individually owned. You will stay at the residential condo like at home without a daily maid service. Note that the furnishings and conditions of the units can vary WIDELY. Our two-story 'villa' is almost twice the floor space as the other suites on Sapphire Beach. We added a Murphy bed at the lower level so we can be considered as a 2BR residence. It's like being in Paradise!
PLEASE SEE ALSO OUR NEW LISTING FOR 2nd FULLY RENOVATED LUX CONDO (SMALLER UNIT) on VRBO, LISTING NO. 680238: http://www.vrbo.com/680238