Bright, cheerful, spacious (3000 square feet) house.
King size beds (1) master bedroom, Queen size Beds (1) 2 in bonus room + 1 in guest room, King size bedroom, Baby Cribs (2) bonus room + guest room, 2 high chairs
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - WE have toys and books for the children. WE have toys and books for the children.
No pets - Loss of security deposit if a pet is discovered. Loss of security deposit if a pet is discovered.
No smoking - No vaping. No Use of illegal drugs. No vaping. No Use of illegal drugs.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults) - No blow up mattress or sleeping on sofas. No blow up mattress or sleeping on sofas.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - No parties allowed. No parties allowed.
- If house rules are not followed, it will cause a loss of the security refund. Keys must be returned to get security deposit.
- Renter pays entrance fee / gate pass for Sea Pines. $20 per week, per car. Maximum of 3 cars parked at the house.
- We do not allow service dogs.
About Ruth Barnett Adelson & Jack D. Adelson
We have vacationed in Hilton Head and always in Sea Pines for 42 years.
Ruth Barnett Adelson & Jack D. Adelson purchased this house in 2000
Why Ruth Barnett Adelson & Jack D. Adelson chose Sea Pines
It is the perfect place for a vacation alone or with family groups. There are activities for everyone without going out of Sea Pines.
What makes this house unique
We love spending time on the dock. We fish, crab and kayak from it. All meals are on the screened in porch when the weather is agreeable. It is a wonderful house for a group of people to share. It is open yet has space to spread out. The pool is safe for children and perfect to cool off on the hot summer days. We are in the center of Sea Pines. Therefore it is easy to go anywhere in the community quickly. In 5 minutes you are at the shopping area, and buying the quart of milk that you need. Or you can walk to the horse stables to visit the horses or farm animals. Also it is a quick walk to Harbor Town.