About the property
- Condo1400 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 nights
Upscale, Beachfront and Perfect for Families
Come visit our home away from home and enjoy the very best Pensacola Beach has to offer…just a few steps off the patio and your toes are in the sand! Choose between the calm, clear waters of Santa Rosa Sound (right outside your doorstep) or cross the street for the waves and beauty of the Gulf of Mexico. La Bahia is a friendly, 22-unit complex located on the quiet area of the island….perfect for families and those wanting to relax.
• Our 3 bedroom, 3 bath home features a private balcony for each bedroom with views of the water. The rooms are spacious with a flat screen TV in every bedroom.
• Huge patio deck with ample space for everyone and you are steps away from the kids playing in the sand. No waiting on stuffy elevators here!
• Recently updated with all the comforts of home including ample kitchenware, full size washer/dryer, and wireless high speed internet.
• Reserved, covered parking for up to 2 vehicles directly under unit.
• Boater’s paradise: boat/jet ski moorings right off the beach to secure your vessel (or pull your kayaks/paddle boards right onto the soft shore). Did we mention this is a waterfront condo, which makes anchoring your water toys in a secure, viewable area a huge plus!
• The bay-side beach is gentle and shallow…perfect for young kids, crabbing, fishing, watching dolphins, water sports, and snorkeling. In fact, there’s a snorkeling reef just to the west of our complex.
• The gulf-side beach is a 2 minute walk from your door (we've timed it!). Great for collecting sea shells, boogie-boarding, and catching all the beach action. Pensacola Beach is consistently ranked as one of the best beaches in America.
• A dedicated bike path outside of La Bahia runs for miles. We enjoy runs and bike rides along the 8 miles of undeveloped National Seashore, just to the west of the property.
• Onsite pool, BBQ grills, and gazebo.
• In-season, you’ll love watching the Blue Angels practice from our patio, or visit the nearby historic Ft. Pickens for a front row seat.
• Free local trolley (runs Memorial Day to Labor Day) can take you to any of the countless restaurant/bar/entertainment options along the main stretch.
• 1 bedroom with private balcony and view of Gulf (queen bed, flat screen TV)
• 1 full bath
• Full-size washer/dryer
• Updated and open kitchen has everything you need to prepare meals
• Living room & dining room (large flat screen TV, stereo)
• Huge patio (15 feet x 14 feet)
• 1 bedroom with private balcony and view of gulf (queen bed, flat screen TV). Private full bath.
• 1 master bedroom with private balcony and view of Santa Rosa Sound (king bed, flat screen TV). Private bath with shower and separate Jacuzzi tub.
• 1400 square feet of living area plus 200 square feet of patio
• Convenient ground-level storage closet. Lockable & great for keeping sandy gear outside.
Prohibited: For the utmost comfort of our guests with allergies, no pets and no smoking please. You will be asked to leave immediately without refund if found to have a pet in the unit. Any evidence of smoking and/or pet(s) will trigger additional cleaning costs and forfeit your entire deposit.
50% of total charges are required to hold your reservation.
Our goal is to help your family have the best vacation ever…please let us know if there is anything we can do to enhance your stay!!!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 11, 2018
About Brandi Niles
We are a family that loves the beach!! We met in 2001 and went on our first beach vacation a couple months after meeting. In fact, we were married on a Florida beach. Thankfully, we are blessed with two wonderful children who love the beach as much as we do. Caroline's favorite activity is crushing the sand castles that Mom works so hard to build. Fisher's favorite pastime is searching out hermit crabs, minnows, and anything else he can catch. We currently live outside of Houston so this really is a home away from home for us.
Brandi Niles purchased this Condo in 2014
Why Brandi Niles chose Pensacola Beach
We have spent the last 12 years exploring beaches all over the Americas, but fell in love with Pensacola Beach after visiting the last three summers with our kids. Pensacola Beach is consistently ranked as one of the best beaches in America. It has such a great mix of activities and the people are very friendly, especially in this part of the island.
What makes this Condo unique
We love the fact that we have 2 beaches to choose from and usually split our time 50/50 between them. La Bahia is peaceful, quiet and spacious, with easy watersport access right out front.
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great place, location is fantastic, owner is very responsive and helpful
This was our second time for this location. There will definitely be a third, and more.
Clean and supplied with everything you will need. Location is great, Bay side beach outside the door, gulf beach a short walk away. Location is great.
Watched dolphins from the deck, Navy Blue Angels from Fort Pickens, and baseball game with the Blue Wahoos in Pensacola.
Restaurants and bars and shops just five minutes away. You can walk to Peg Leg Pete's!!
If you want relaxation, book this one every year.
I was overwhelmed by the contemporary lodging and cleanliness of the condo! The notebook with helpful information about how to connect to Internet/work the TV in every room as well as which restaurants and sights to see was most helpful and right on target. I could enjoy the bay side and search for hermit crabs as well as the Gulf side and shell and watch the sunset every day. Two Blue Angels flew right over me on a walk! My neighbors on either side were there for me as a single person and very friendly. I came for a Lenten retreat and left with lifted spirits like I have never known. I will return every year.
Great Vacations start here!
What a great property! It has views of the beach and the patio overlooking the bay was great for sunrises and sets. Comfortable beds and a good layout. Even when the weather turned south, there were plenty of rainy day activities available. This is a solid condo for any vacation on Pensacola Beach!
Perfect 3 bed/3 bath for three couples. Beautiful condo, right on the water! Owners were very proactive and helpful.
Fabulous as always!!
This was our second year to stay here, and we had a fantastic time!! The condo is perfect for our needs and in a perfect location at Pensacola Beach! Brandi, the owner and her husband have made the condo very comfortable and she is just a phone call or text away if we have a problem. The weather was perfect and the bay and gulf were both beautiful this year! Just a few jellies! We'll be back next year!!!
The location was as advertised. Very clean, quality furnishings and robust WIFI. The owner was very responsive to any questions that we had. We really relaxed and had great views of the sound. Short walk to the gulf side. We hated to leave and are looking forward to our next trip!