Amazing Authentic Riad (House) in Central Marrakech(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
6 bedrooms with private bathrooms( choice of twin, double, or super-king rooms).
Rachida, the cook, prepares traditional dishes using fresh seasonal produce bought daily from the local market. Moad, Hassan and the two Rachidas will welcome you warmly and look after your every need.
Excursions, day-trips, and visits can all be arranged for you during your stay.
After a day out, unwind in this haven of peace and tranquillity with some mint tea in the shade of one of the roof-top tents or relax on a sun lounger before indulging in a relaxing massage (other spa treatments can also be arranged)
We recommend Aziz, our driver, who can pick you up at the airport when you arrive and bring you to our Riad.
We look forward to welcoming you
Member since: 2014
- 300 m²
- Max. occupancy 17
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Bed & Breakfast
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 17, Beds for 12-17
- All bedrooms have air-conditioning/heating and free WiFi.
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms
- All bedrooms have full bathrooms with bath/shower.
- Elegant traditional architecture meets modern design in this peaceful oasis with 6 bedrooms, a jacuzzi-pool, Turkish baths and a large sunny roof-terrace with Berber tents.Subtle blend of Moroccan and contemporary, serene and tranquil, relaxing jacuzzi-pool, hammam, massage, roof terrace, tents. Moad, the 2 Rachidas and Hassan will welcome you warmly. They will recommend places to visit and help you to organise your holiday in Marrakech. After a day out, you can unwind while sipping a mint-tea in the shade of one of the roof-top tents, on a sun lounger, or on the panoramic terrace. You can also relax in the jacuzzi-pool or the hammam, unless you prefer a massage in our relaxation room.....moreless
- Music Library
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 20 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Housekeeper Included
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 6 - Jun 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 12 guests; add $22 per night, per additional guest
Jul 1 - Sep 1, 2017
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $22 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- if you cancel your stay more than 30 days before arrival: we will charge 100 euro.
- if you cancel between 30 and 15 days before arrival: we will charge 50% of your stay
- if you cancel between 14 and 8 days before arrival: we will charge 80% of your stay
- if you cancel less than 7 days before arrival: we will charge 100% of your stay
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Riad O² is in the heart of the Medina 'the old city' of Marrakech, just a 3 minute walk from the closest car park, 5 minutes from the souks or markets and 15 minutes from the famous Djema El Fnaa square.
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: We are a French couple who fell in love with Marrakech and Morocco.
Why the Owner Chose Sidi Ben Slimane El Jazouli, Marrakech, Morocco:
We saw the potential of this very old riad and decided to renovate the property to incorporate modern design while respecting the local traditions.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The traditional architecture of the building, the calming water feature in the central courtyard and the amazing roof-top terrace.
Links to more information:
Breakfast on the roof top terrace
Evening on the patio
Dinner on the large ground floor patio
The large heated Jacuzzi pool
The traditional Berber Tent
The Oeuf Room with its large oval shaped bath tub.
The corridors around the internal patio
The 1001 Nuits Room
Bathroom of the Chewing Gum Room with traditional Moroccan plaster work
The Sahara Sable Bathroom with shower
The terrace in the evening
The Jacuzzi and it's amazing lamp
The bath in the Oeuf Room
The H2O room on the ground floor
The Sahara Sable Room
Small seating area on first floor
View of the Jacuzzi on the ground floor.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, April 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.