This lovely villa is based in the tranquil golf resort of Hacienda del Alamo, which has been voted as one of the best golf resorts in Southern Spain.
The villa is air-conditioned throughout with 3 twin bedrooms (one can be made a double), 3 bathrooms (2 en-suite – 3 showers, 1 bath), with its’ own spacious garden that offers both shade and sun all day. There's plenty of room for children to run around in the garden, or they can have a swing under the shade of the willow tree or maybe play Table Tennis on the new outdoor table!
Guests can choose to eat indoors or on the patio, or perhaps enjoy a Gin and Tonic whilst sitting on the veranda on the first floor overlooking one of the three communal pools available.
If you don’t fancy sunbathing in the garden on the sun loungers, you can laze on the lawn by the pool itself, or sit on the benches beside the pool.
Our guests are provided with bed linen and bathroom towels and have access to English cable (LCD)TV, DVD, wifi and has allocated parking. Hacienda is the closest resort to the new airport at Corvera which opens in December 2018, and is just 7km away . The kitchen is fully equipped, including a dishwasher and washing machine, but why cook in the kitchen when you can use the large BBQ in the garden or enjoy one of the restaurants or bars on site.
There is also a new large sofa bed with a good mattress that comfortably sleeps 2 more people (to make a total of 8 ppl).
The resort has just spent EUR6 million on refurbishments in 2018, with an amazing new Sheraton Hotel & Spa that opened in August within walking distance from the villa. There are new children's playgrounds, fitness trail and new bars, restaurants, a coffee shop and a mini-supermarket which all opened 2018.
A property management representative (located on-site & available on WhatsApp) provides the key upon your arrival and can deal with any concerns that you may have during your stay. If, in the unlikely event our agent is unable to assist you, you can also contact us directly via WhatsApp and we shall endeavour to help you! (You can message or call internationally for free via wifi). We are always happy to help in any way we can.
The resort also offers the following facilities:
• The Five Star Golf Club (250 metres from the villa), has a fantastic interior design with a bar that provides great value meals to eat either inside or out on the sun kissed terrace with lovely seating overlooking the golf course and the mountains in the distance. It also has a very nice restaurant and there are various entertainment & dining events, which you’ll find advertised in the reception. There are also other facilities available within the Club House, such as:
o Steam rooms
o Free WiFi,
o A snooker table,
o Card playing tables
o A golf shop where you can also book sessions for the Golf Academy.
o A VIP function room that is available to hire
o A television room (where you may just catch some European golf pro’s reviewing their swing techniques from their coaches!)
• The Golf Course: Designed by Dave Thomas, its 18 holes are laid out over 92 hectares of land, culminating in a total of 5 hours of course play.
• The Driving Range: This is a couple of minutes walk, around the corner from the villa. You can get coaching lessons and relax afterwards in another bar located at the range itself. There are also practice chipping and putting greens available.
• Sheraton Hotels have just opened (2018) a new Spa next to the Club House (250m from villa), which has great restaurants & bars.
• The Sports Centre has Tennis Courts, football pitches (for which Football Academies are available in peak times), basketball courts and bowling greens. There is also a cafeteria here serving tapas and shows Sky Sports.
• The Fitness Trail: There is a short course located near phase 4. Combine this with a run around the edge of the complex and you’ll definitely know you’ve had a workout!
• La Terraza restaurant serves an A La Carte menu from 6pm offering a choice of specialty steaks.
• The Spaniard Inn is located inside the inner courtyards complex, and has shaded outdoor seating. The Spaniard has a bar area downstairs which serves a wide selection of drinks and refreshments, including draught beers, bar snacks, and barbeque and Tapas dishes. The bar also sells ice creams and there is a children’s play area near the bar. It also offers free Wifi and a big screen TV showing sporting events.
• The Children’s play areas (re-furbished 2018): There are numerous play areas dotted around the complex.
• Little Bear is a new coffee bar (2018) located next to the fountain in the village square, in the resort about 7 mins walk from the villa and overlooks the course and distant mountains.
• The IT Bar is a new bar (2018) located next to the Spaniard Inn, offering a different vibe with chill out day beds.
Our Welcome Pack in the villa provides details of many activities available in the local region, ranging from mountain biking, quad biking, kayaking, dirt buggies, horse riding, and hiking in the National Parks with mountain lakes, zoo (recommended), beautiful beaches, scuba diving, water parks, bars, restaurants, museums, Roman amphitheatre, liquor tasting tours, and even chartering yachts!
We are just 7km from the new Corvera airport opening Dec' 2018, which will replace San Javier airport. If you have a late flight out, as long as we don't have same day guests, we aim to be flexible with very late check outs. We truly want you to enjoy your stay!!!! This is the place to be!
We look forward to welcoming you to our villa and assisting you to ensure you have a pleasant stay!