Our Studio offers several creature comforts, HGTV styled-living, a characterful room and acoustic bathroom all set on the leafy grounds of an historic tropical urban oasis in the heart of New Kingston and approx 2.5 Kms/5 mins from the U.S. Embassy.
* 24 hour security
* Complimentary welcome basket of grocery essentials
* Calls to more than 120 countries including land-lines and mobile phones in the USA, Canada, India and China, plus land-lines only in the UK, Brazil and most European and South American countries (**Conditions Apply).
* Free Wi-Fi
* Local mobile phone available (refundable deposit required)
* Safety Deposit Box (billed separately)
* Free, on-site parking
A fully self contained 325 Sq. Ft. Studio Apartment with a 'Bombay Mango Tree' neatly perched outside your window frame provides a pictureque back-drop and a cool tropical breeze throughout the day and night with a combination of sea and mountain breeze all year round.
'Choose to Be Happy!' is situated in a gated complex with 24-hour security in the 'Golden-Triangle' - an upscale residential community that is in close proximity to the business district, New Kingston and Liguanea. Shops, restaurants and other amenities are all close by.
Our Studio comes equipped with complimentary in-room coffee/tea, direct dial telephone with voice-mail, 42' plasma television, executive work desk, iron and ironing board, data ports for internet/e-mail access, In-room bolt-down combination safety deposit box (billed separately) and Sony Dolby Pro-Logic Surround Sound. The Studio is ideal for executives, guests, couples, etc who are visiting Kingston for the first time or returning to our beautiful shores to do business or simply relax.
** Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access is available in-room and within close proximity to the room.
** Our Studio features a sofa bed and full size kitchenette for added convenience.
** Maid-Service once per week (**Conditions Apply).
Interaction with Guest
Our guest may interact with us whenever necessary.
Why 'Choose To Be Happy?' - 16 Reasons Why!!!
1. Every new day is another chance to change your life - If you have dreamed of some things that you would like to have in your life, today is a great opportunity to do even some small things that will take you to the path that will take you to your dreams.
2. This day is an opportunity to be better than yesterday - If you pursuit every day to be better than yesterday, your self esteem and happiness will increase. Don’t try to be perfect, just focus on being a little bit better person in every way, every day, and you will achieve great things and happiness in the long run.
3. You can be who you want to be right now - It doesn’t matter what your situation looks like, you can start being who you want to be today, no matter how your life is at the moment. You don’t have to sell your house to be adventurous or have more money to share it more. Just ask yourself: “How can I be that person I want to be in this moment?”
4. The glass is both half-empty and half-full - Your attitude and thoughts define your reality, so you can choose how you see your life starting today. Finding compassion even for the worst in human behavior, and working to inspire the best will make you happy, too.
5. Happiness comes from your own actions - You can do anything you want today to make your life better if you just decide to do so. You can spread joy around you, even if you don’t have everything you want. Giving joy to other people will make your day happier, too.
6. You have great friends - You have good friends in your life that you can share your inner feelings with. If you don’t have that many close friends, today is a great opportunity to make new friends.
7. You can learn a new thing today - Learning new skills is very rewarding and helps us to proceed in life. It is possible to learn something new every day, so start thinking what you would like to learn today and just find ways to learn it. Now when we have the Internet, it is so easy to learn anything by just asking Google.
8. The summer is coming soon - If the summer isn’t coming in the next months where you live right now, it will always come in one year anyway. Remember the feeling of warm sun on your skin, the smell of coconut sunscreen, not having to wear a coat even at night, sunglasses, freckles, cold beer, the beach, tan lines, the smell of freshly cut grass and the faces of happy people? Thinking about summer and the good times you will have then makes you feel good.
9. You are alive - This is the first day of the rest of your life. Nobody lives forever and we really don’t know when it is our time to go, so why not try to enjoy our lives today like it would be the last day of our life? Enjoy your day to the fullest and make other people notice it too.
10. You are already complete - Realizing that you don’t really have to be anything else than what you already are, there will be a joyous energy behind what you do. The realization of the fact that you are a perfect human being on a deeper level already right now, without all the things you’d like to have in the future, will make you happier and less needy.
11. You are unique - It doesn’t matter whether you are introverted or outgoing, book smart or street smart, technical or creative and so on – You are the only person in the world who is just like you and the only opportunity to share with the world what you can and what you are.
12. You have an influence on the world - It doesn’t matter whether you influence millions of people or just mean the world to one person in this world – your impact is still powerful, whether you realize it or not.
13. You can change the world - No one can change the world instantly, but every one of us can change someone’s world today. Do you have a friend or a relative that you haven’t contacted for a long time? You can make someone happy today just by making a single phone call. If you make changing peoples lives a habit, you can eventually change the whole world.
14. You can feel emotions - Emotions make our lives worth living and every day is a great opportunity to have great feelings. Even the sad feelings and emotions are good because they make us feel alive and after those emotions the good days will feel much better.
15. You can change your perceptions - It is possible to view the bad things that happen to you as things that will make you stronger and the obstacles that come on your way as opportunities to learn. It doesn’t matter what happens to us – all that matters is our perception of what is happening.
16. You have accomplished great things - Even if you don’t remember them all the time, there are many great things that you have already accomplished in your life. Try to remember them everyday and be proud of them.
Located only 20 minutes away from the Norman Manley International Airport and 5 minutes from the heart of the city's premiere financial district, New Kingston, Jamaica the studio offers, to discerning guests, unparalleled creature comfort. Kingston's top shopping, cultural and entertainment centers; such as the famous Devon House, Emancipation Park, the Hope Zoo at the Royal Botanical Gardens and the Blue Mountains, nightclubs, restaurants, international business offices and embassies are only within a five-minute walk or drive. Our studio is the perfect jump off point for visits to the old pirate city of Port Royal, the Bob Marley Museum (former home of the Reggae King), Lime Cay for swimming and the magnificent Blue Mountains (over 7000 feet above sea level) for hiking, birding or sight seeing tours.
You can also enjoy our Jamaican cuisine at the many nearby local restaurants or if you're up for international cuisine with a Jamaican twist, you'll find those close by too.
Within 5 - 10 minutes you can arrive at any of Jamaica's two renowned hospital both with a reputation of being exceptionally good hospitals, The University of the West Indies (U.W.I.), University of Technology (UTech), the National Stadium and Indoor Sports Arena, the U.S. Embassy, British High Commission, financial district, supermarkets and shopping centers, movie theatres, clubs and bars.
Our studio apartment is about 20 minutes from the airport and is easy to find. Transportation from the airport can be arranged if necessary.
Other Things to Note
The apartment complex has a swimming pool.
No cigar, cigarette or marijuana smoking allowed. No drugs. No more than 2 persons per apartment. No pets. No children.