Castle Cove Villa Spectacular Oceanfront Property with Private Cove & Pool(18 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Royal location with Jamaican beach house style!
2. Oceanfront Majestic suite; large king bed with private sitting room; large bathroom and private balcony, wifi, cable, A/C, TV, large closets. $275-$375/night Includes all taxes and fees.
3. Royal Purple Room- Ocean view, 2 Queen beds, private ocean front balcony, private bathroom. A/c, sleeps 4 people $195-$275/night including all fees and taxes
4.Tropical Suite Garden view-2 Queen beds, A/C, private covered porch with twin bed. Private bathroom/private entry. Sleeps 5. $185-$275/night Including all fees.
5. Coral Kids Room- small room with full size bed and bunk bed. A/C, shared full size bathroom. $80-$120
* If renting by the suite, Guests may use the main fridge, living room and kitchen. We have a large gas grill for your use. PA speaker system available for $25 day to stream music and play by the pool. Laundry on site $15/load done by maid returned folded. Tour guide service available. Cook available extra fees. Please call or email with questions. We are a family run Villa and love to spoil our guests with personal attention! The property manager lives on site. 508-735-5133 or 508-244-2101
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2015
- 4000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Car Available
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15, Beds for 15
- Additional guests may stay in each suite upon request
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms
- All suites have full bathrooms.
- Away From It All
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
The whole house has an ocean view. The infinity pool is on the oceanfront with incredible views of the sea. Many times you will see dolphins and sting rays. Catamarans and multiple boats pass by daily...moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - May 1, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- cleaning fee $200
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
A credit card must be on file in case of damages. We are renting by the suite so the rates vary per room
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Ricks cafe is 5 mins away. 7 mile beach is 5 minutes away.
Year Purchased: 2014
About: This is our piece of paradise. We reside in Boston Massachusetts and travel back and forth to enjoy our villa in between guest visits. Kathryn is a dermatology nurse practitioner and Andrew is an accomplished Reggae artist known as Kappo. Andrew has performed all over the Caribbean, he was the main performer on Royal Caribbean cruise ship Freedom of the Seas. We met on a cruise, fell completely in love and we were married at Castle Cove Villa on 11/22/2014. We bought the villa in July 2014 and we have renovated every room, bathroom and patio. We purchased all new furnishings and continue to improve the comforts and amenities for your enjoyment and ours!
Why West End, Jamaica:
This property offers a unique and private setting with unmatched ocean front views. We have local people there to provide assistance and guidance. We provide first hand intimate attention to your group and guests!
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Direct huge 1/2 acre ocean front property and patios with entire cove that is private for your enjoyment. Direct ocean access for swimming and snorkeling. The snorkeling is amazing. you are sure to see many tropical fish, starfish, coral formations, we have seen an occasional small eel and beautiful sea horses. We know the locals and we have the exciting opportunity to have our guests picked up right out front on our oceanfront patios.
- Primary: +1 5087355133 local number of Villa-876-351-2877
- Secondary: +1 5082442101
- Tertiary: +1 5087355133
- Fax: +1 5087657713 attention Kathryn
Oceanfront pool and gazebo
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Monday, January 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.