APARTAMENTOS LOS NAZARENOS, a family hotel with flats/villas instead of rooms !
We have reception and staff 24/7. We live on the property and there is a nice family atmosphere.
1 night: 80-100
1 week: 400
2 weeks: 600
3 weeks: 800
4 weeks 1000
HIGH SEASON: (Jan-April, June-Aug, and national holidays)
1 night: 100-120
1 week: 600
2 weeks: 800
3 weeks: 1000
4 weeks 1200
We rent 4 spacious brand new luxurious furnished flats in a big colonial house with a huge garden. Family atmosphere amongst a Belgian-Guatemalan family. Nice and quiet neighborhood, only 10 minutes on foot to central square, 5 minutes to the famous church of La Merced and 5 minutes to the central market.
Each flat has marble bathrooms and a wooden kitchen with granite top. All flats have huge glass sliding doors for lots of sunlight and great views on garden and mountains. Each flat has his modem for high-speed internet and wifi. A 32 inch flat screen TV provides you with 100 channels of entertainment.
The kitchen is fully equipped with brand new pots and pans, kitchenware, cutlery, microwave, blender, coffee-maker, toaster and a big refrigerator.
The flat comes with weekly cleaning service. We provide sheets, towels, soap and shampoo. High speed internet, cable TV, water, electricity , gas and cleaning are all included in the price
In the common area you have a large garden of 250 m2, a cozy pergola where you can chat with other guests, 2 relaxing fountains, laundry area, and fully equipped bathroom for visitors. Next to our property we have a secured parking space for up to 10 vehicles.
We offer delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner if you don't want to cook yourself. And you can refresh with a Belgian or Guatemalan beer. We also offer taxi-service, which is really convenient when it rains or when you want to bring a lot of groceries from the supermarket.
We also offer the following services at an extra cost:
- Minibar with a selection of sodas, wines, Belgian and Guatemalan beer,…
- Minimarket for your first breakfast: cereals, bread, milk, coffee,…
- Home-made family meals (breakfast, dinner and lunch)
- Laundry service
- Airport shuttle
- Shuttle, taxi and excursions
- Spanish classes opposite our house
We have two types of flats:
- 1 bedroom downstairs with queen bed, walking closet and private marble bathroom
- 1 master bedroom upstairs in a mezzanine with 1 king, 1 matrimonial and 1 twin bed, walking closet and private marble bathroom
- 1 big kitchen with granite top. All kitchen utensils provided, as well as microwave, coffeemaker and blender
- 1 dining with big wooden table for 6-8 pax
- 1 living room with brand new sofa and 32 inch flat screen TV
- storeroom/laundry place
- private terrace at the back
- terrace in the corridor at the front
- private terrace upstairs at the front
- huge sliding windows downstairs for a great view on the garden and lots of sunlight.
- huge sliding windows upstairs for a great view on the mountains and lots of sunlight
- 2 standard bedrooms with 2 queen beds and huge wardrobes
- goose feather duvets
- 1 marble bathroom
- fully equipped kitchen with granite top
- living room with 3 sofas, coffee table, and 32 inch flat screen TV
- dining room for 4 pax
- terrace with 2 hammocks and 1 rocking chair
- best views on the garden
- high colonial ceiling