Booking guest / cardholder MUST BE 24 years old to rent the cabin and must be present during your stay.
Every third (3rd) night stay is FREE. ONLY reserve the first 2 nights and note which date you will be staying as your 3rd free night. We will adjust the calendar to reflect your 3rd FREE night.
NO SUNDAY CHECK INS.
Kiamichi Mountain Villa offers accommodations to those looking for a secluded getaway. The 4 bedroom cabin offers all the amenities of home in a peaceful mountain setting only a half hour from Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend State Park. KMV is the perfect weekend getaway destination, located just 4 hours from the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex, Oklahoma City / Tulsa and 2 – 3 hours from Hot Springs / Little Rock.
KMV offers visitors easy access to many activities including:
- Fly Fishing, Canoeing or Kayaking the Kiamichi and Mountain Fork Rivers.
- Fishing and boating at Broken Bow Lake.
- ATV riding and Hiking over 400 miles of trails. Trailhead begins just over 1 mile from cabin gate at the Three Sticks Monument on Hwy 259.
- Great hunting in the Ouachita National Forest.
- Equestrian and horseback riding at A to Z Ranch.
- Superb dining and shopping in Hochatown, OK and Mena, AR.
- Incredible views via the 259 Scenic Highway and Talimena National Scenic Byway.
- Yearly festivals in Poteau and at Beaver’s Bend.
- 10.5 Acres of private land and the entire National Forest to explore
- Four (4) Queen Bedrooms with pillow top mattresses
- Sleeps 12 (8 Adults + Children (Air mattress available))
- Widescreen High Definition Television
- Wireless Internet
- Satellite TV with 130 Channels
- DVD/Blu-ray Library
- Xbox 360 + Video Game Library
- IPod Dock
- Gas Fireplace
- 2 Bathrooms
- Fresh Cotton Towels
- Hair Dryers
- Hand and dish soap provided
- Fully equipped kitchen including microwave, oven/range and dishwasher
- 12 cup coffee pot and Keurig Brewing System (gourmet coffee supplied)
- Covered Eight (8) Person Maximum Hot Tub
- 2 Fire pits with wood
- Outdoor Charcoal Grill (Charcoal not provided)
- Incredible views of the Kiamichi Mountains from the decks
- No pets allowed
- No smoking indoors or in hot tub.
Note: We supply all our guest with a starter supply of coffee products, paper goods, hand and dish soaps. Any additional supplies will be provided by the guest. CJs Corner store is located approximately 9 miles South on Hwy. 259.