- english, greek
Why Hippocrates Stambouloglou chose Lavreotiki
Because it is an ideal base for exploring South Attica, like Sounio, the national forest the ancient mining areas not to mention plenty of nearby islands. Still you are less than an hour's drive from Athens, the vibrant capital of Greece which promises to cover all your wishes.
What makes this Apartment unique
Relaxing ambience, close proximity to the beach and near amazing historic, gastronomic and nature oriented treasures.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Luxury! Strongly recommended
This is an apartment for a luxury holiday, and it lived up to all expectations.
We particularly appreciated:
- the apartment has everything you need, and is cleaned and tidied every second day.
- situated on a hillside, there was always a breeze which made the summer temperature perfect.
- a wonderful large swimming pool, crystal clear and kept clean with ozone, slight salinity and, most importantly, no chlorine. It's never been such a pleasure to swim.
- easy reach of many archeological treasures, Athens, and from the port of Lavrio where you can take any number of ferries to different islands.
- Greek quality hospitality and care from the owners.