Welcome . . This is our home and not a business. We travel extensively and rent a few of the weeks during our travel dates. This varies from year to year. Some years we have donated to such groups as Life Net and a few Christian Youth Groups.
Our property is perhaps the ultimate for family reunions. Spacious and private with so much to offer your family. Reunions are very special here. We are located on the end of a private peninsula. Faces west for great sunsets. You'll love our private harbor for your swimming enjoyment. Our private boat ramp is here on our property. Boat Ramp with docks for several boats.
WEDDINGS - Here you can have your ceremony, reception and your honeymoon all on the same piece of heaven. Weddings are limited to 125 people. Parking is not a problem,
Local Catering available with tents for weddings.
You may bring boats, Jet skiis, Canoes, sailboats and launch them at our own private deep water concrete boat ramp on the South side of the property.
Presently our open weeks are;
June 9 - 16, June 16 - 23
Aug 25 - Sept 1
LABOR DAY Sept 1 - 8th
90% of the house has covered AND carpeted decks.
Camp Fire area by the water, Gazebos, Pavilions and lots of places to sit and relax.
* There are SEVEN queen-size beds and TWO double bed which will accommodate 18 persons in beds.
* Several bedrooms have space for children on air mattresses.
* Handicapped ramps from driveway to main floor.
* The four bedrooms on the main floor have master bathrooms, skylights, overhead fans, and a view of the water.
* Three of these bedrooms have glass sliding doors that open to the outside covered deck that wraps around the house.
* Great room (21x32) has three full couches, piano, 3 sliding glass doors, six windows, stereo, games, puzzles and a lake view from anywhere in the room. Seating for 16 people in comfy chairs and couches PLUS a game area with another 16 people. All in the same area with great views of Lake Anna.
* House has 12ft wide deck that wraps around three sides of house. There is a Deck on top of house where you can tan in private or just enjoy the view. At night, check out the shooting stars from this deck. ALL ARE CARPETED AND COVERED FROM SUN AND RAIN !
* Three rooms are carpeted and sleep eight persons.
* One full and three queen size beds.
* There are two bathrooms on this level.
This level has its own heating and air conditioning system,
which is independent from the other two systems in the house.
SWIMMING - FISHING - BOATING - BOAT RAMP - KOI POND - MUCH MORE!
* Fishing is great right off the dock. We catch large mouth bass, striped bass, catfish, carp, bluegills, and an occasional stickfish and of course great whites.
* There are fishing guides on the lake that will,(for a price)show you how, when and where to catch fish on the lake.
* Docks on the west side extend out and join together with a 20x20 foot gazebo over the water. Together they form your own private harbor. The gazebo is illuminated for night use.
* Bring your boat and launch at our own concrete DEEP WATER boat ramp. You may rent boats at a number of local marinas.
* Enjoy the KOI pond waterfall in a swaying hammock in the shade located on the south side.
EMERY POINT is on the state map of Lake Anna. Located at the south end of the 17 mile long Lake Anna, one mile from the Dam in Spotsylvania County.
* 70 minutes from Charlottesville. 90 minutes from Washington.
* KINGS DOMINION, is just 18 miles southeast of the Point.
* LAKE ANNA WINERY is nine miles away.
* HISTORIC SITES - The city of Fredericksburg is full of history.
* SPOTSYLVANIA/MASSAPONAX - Some of the greatest battlefields of the Civil War are within 45 minutes.
Keywords: Large house, Lake Front, Weddings, Estate House on 2000' Waterftont, private.