[PLEASE CHECK OUR FOUR OTHER LISTINGS, ID 965171, 932676, 932674, 1113088]. Welcome to this fantastic home, completely refurbished 2 years ago and just updated again December 2017, with good quality furniture, rarely found in other vacation rentals. Main floor consists of an open concept layout with open to the ceiling living room, cozy fireplace. The modern kitchen with mix and match maple cabinets and white glazed doors, granite countertops and brand new high quality 6 seater dining table, buffet table and three bar chairs The upgraded wood flooring is in natural colour to complement the neutral wall paint colour. The upper floor consists of a large master bedroom with a walking closet and a well appointed master en suite. There are two additional bedrooms of good size and another 4piece bath to serve them. The basement is fully developed and consists of another bedroom, and a double bed and TV in the family room area plus another full bath. The property is located within a few blocks from bus stops.
The Calgary Stampede ground can be easily accessed by taking an LRT from Lion's Park Station, a 7-10minutes drive from the property or by a bus ride from a bus stop a few blocks away from the property.
The home affords Calgary visitors easy access to highways to Kananaski and Banff skiing resorts, mountain climbing, etc.
- 3 TVs In The Living Room, Family Room And Master Bedroom
- High Speed Internet And WiFi
- Fully Equipped Kitchen With Microwave, Kettle, Coffee Maker And Blender
- Full Cooking And Dining Facilities - Pots, Pans. Plates, Glasses And Cutlery For 10 Guests
- Beddings And Towels
- On Site Washer And Dryer.
- Parking On The Driveway And Extra Parking In Front
- Big Fenced Yard For Children To Play And For Bbq In Summer.
Great Location With Accessibility To A Number Of Interesting Places:
- Easy Access To Stoney Trail (Ring Road), #2 Highway (Deerfoot Trail). -
Walking Distance To Restaurants And Shopping Malls,
* Canada Olympic Park: 15-20 Mins (Down-hill Mountain Biking, Skiing)
- Banff/Rocky Mountains: 1 Hour (Hike, Climb, Kayak Hot Springs)
- University Of Calgary - 20 mins
- Calaway Park: 20 mins (Family Amusement Park).
- Stampede Park - 20-25 mins Drive
- Calgary Airport - 10-12 mins
- Downtown - 15 mins Drive