House, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children love staying at my home!Children love staying at my home!
Max guests: 8
- It will be necessary to give me your mailing address--since I mail all arrival packages to my guests.
- I need the names and ages of all guests staying at the home when the home is booked--in case of an emergency. It may be changed up until check-in.
- Not complying with occupancy limit of 8-- could result in your being asked to leave. Only guests who are noted are allowed—unless permitted by owner.
This property was everything we could have asked for. Close to all the Disney parks. Spacious for our family to relax after a long day Park Hopping and close enough to take a break in the middle of the day.
This is a great house close to Disney properties with a very private pool and 2 Bathrooms. Perfect for families.
Arlene’s communication was the best part of the property. She was very responsive. Nice and relaxing stay.
Great stay - thankyou so much
Great communication throughout. Arlene was very easy to deal with and very friendly throughout. Perfect host! House very clean and well equipped. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and it’s in a perfect location for visiting Disney. Thankyou so much Arlene
DCP pickup and Vacation
Arlene’s home is everything Disney and more. We have rented homes in the Disney area for years and Arlene’s home was the most magical. Everywhere you look is Disney themed. The house has everything that you will need. The pool and hot tub are a welcome addition in between parks or at the end of the day. The neighborhood is very quiet. This home doesn’t disappoint.
* Just 4 miles from Walt Disney World--Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Disney Water Parks and Disney Springs.
* Sea World, Discovery Cove and Aquatica - 15 minutes
* Universal Orlando Resort (Universal Studios and Island of Adventure) - 20 minutes
* Legoland Florida--42 minutes
* Busch Gardens - 50 minutes
* Mystic Dunes Golf Course - We back up to their 12th hole
* Upscale Reunion and ChampionsGate Golf Courses are just 3 minutes away and many other Golf Courses are close by.
* Kennedy Space Center - 1 hour away
* Atlantic Beaches - 1 hour away
* Gulf Coast Beaches - 1 1/2 hours away
* Numerous Dinner Attractions are nearby
* Over 30 restaurants within 5 miles
* Orlando International Premium Outlets and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets-- mere minutes away
Arlene D. Caruso
About Arlene D. Caruso
We are the Caruso Family of Saylorsburg, PA. For 42 years we have lived in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. We grew up in the greater Philadelphia area and moved to the Poconos to enjoy the beauty and nature that this area offers. It has been a great place to raise our 5 children. I love the summers here--but I hate the winters--lol!
Arlene D. Caruso purchased this House in 2004
Why Arlene D. Caruso chose Four Corners
Since we hate the winters in Pennsylvania and we all love Disney World--it made sense to buy a home in this area. Owning this home, has made us very popular grandparents! This property was bought because as they say in real estate--'The three most important things are--location, location, location'! Our guests love our location since we are very close to the theme parks, shopping, restaurants, etc.
What makes this House unique
It was important to us to have a spa--not just a pool at our vacation home. Our pool and spa have separate thermostats and a state of the art gas heater--making our spa into a hot tub. Our pool and spa both have safety rails for our older guests and we added a pool security fence for our younger guests. We love the golf course view that this house enjoys! Where we live in Pennsylvania, we have privacy, quiet, beauty and can enjoy nature-- this home also has privacy, quiet, beauty and we do enjoy the nature around us. So for us it is just like home and a great place for ourselves, our children and now our grandchildren!