Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
This is a two floor house in the most vibrant part of Mykonos town.
Bedroom on second floor
Main floor bed room
Two single beds room
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- For your own security please keep valuables in the house safe, do not bring strangers in the house and lock at nights and when you leave the house.
- Due to the strong summer winds please: be carefull with open windows and doors and at night any furniture or cushions should be stored indoors.
- Use bottled water for drinking and cooking.Do not throw anything down the toilet. All trash can be disposed of at the area under the windmills.
- english, greek
About Yiannis Tsavaris
Hello my name is Yiannis and I am the property manager. I spend most of my summers in Mykonos enjoying the vibrant but also quiet (yes, we have that too in Mykonos) life of the island. I know most of the Island beaches, clubs and restaurants so, all you have to do is ask me :)
Yiannis Tsavaris purchased this house in 1978
Why Yiannis Tsavaris chose Mykonos Town
This is a landmark location for Mykonos as it still is one of the tallest houses in Mykonos Town. Originally was build in the 18th century and was at that time the only house in a Alefkandra square. It is located literally meters away from the famous Myconian nightlife making it easy to move around down town Mykonos without driving.
What makes this house unique
Stunning sea, sunset and windmills view Fully renovated Perfect for couples and families Bars and restaurants are at walking distance.