Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
1945 "Log Cabin" with Modern Updates
Guests with provide their own bedding (sheets, blankets, pillows). There may be extra blankets available. There are two sleeping bags for guests to use. We also have an air mattress for additional children.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - No smoking in cabin, porch or on the back deck. No smoking in cabin, porch or on the back deck.
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please leave the cabin as clean and free of litter as possible. Accidents happen, try to clean it up as best as you can.
- All moved furniture and items should be returned to their original locations.
- All refuse MUST be in plastic bags before it can be placed into the outside garbage receptacle.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Monica and Paul ShelmandineAsk a question
About Monica and Paul Shelmandine
Paul retired after 30+ years as a USPS Letter Carrier. Monica has been a Registered Nurse for 40+ years, and is semi-retired.
Monica and Paul Shelmandine purchased this cabin in 2018
Why Monica and Paul Shelmandine chose Wells
We love the look and location of this cabin. Once we had a chance to see the charm and coziness of the interior, we knew that, with a little TLC, this could be a relaxing family retreat. This is our second property in Wells and we are so happy that we can share its charm with you.
What makes this cabin unique
The cabin has an extra large lot, with views of Lake Algonquin. It is only a short walk to where the watercraft are launched, and to our Association's private sandy beach.