'Deer Ridge Cabin' is a private open-concept cabin perfect for a romantic couple's retreat. Celebrate a special occasion at this lakefront property featuring a covered deck, fire pit, charcoal grill, and spacious yard. Lounge on the deck in the fresh Texas air while watching for birds or roaming deer. Drive just 5 minutes to the boat dock at Alley Creek to experience the tranquil Lake O' the Pines. With 1 bed, 1 bathroom, and a futon, 3 travelers can make memories at this vacation rental cabin!
Studio: Full Bed, Futon
A trip full of adventure and relaxation is in store for you at the 'Deer Ridge Cabin' on the Lake O' the Pines. Begin your holiday with a happy hour drink on the spacious deck and admire the peaceful nature surrounding you. Keep your eyes peeled for deer, birds, and other wildlife!
Prepare a home-cooked meal in the well-equipped kitchen or on the charcoal grill. You'll love flipping burgers with such a lovely view! Enjoy your feast at the high-top table with cute bar stools.
After dinner, gather around the fire pit situated in the middle of the expansive yard. Roast marshmallows, stargaze, or simply sip beers while relishing each other's company!
Snuggle up in the full-sized bed and turn on the mounted flat-screen cable TV. Watch a classic movie as you drift to sleep to restore your energy for another exciting day on the lake!
Located just steps away from the lake and a 5-minute drive to the Alley Creek boat dock, your activities on Lake O' the Pines couldn't be made more convenient! You'll love experiencing the beauty of Lake O' the Pines, one of the most stunning and popular lakes in eastern Texas.
Surrounded by almost 17,00 acres of soaring pine trees, the backdrop of your adventures on the lake will take your breath away. Try your hand at fishing in these dazzling waters abundant with large mouth bass, spotted bass, catfish, sunfish, and more. Rent a kayak from 'Deer Ridge Cabin' or a bigger boat from the marina if you want to spend a day under the sun!
The cabin sits 15 minutes from the quaint town of Avinger and 25 minutes from the city of Jefferson. Spend a day in Jefferson shopping, antique hunting, touring local museums, or trying wonderful new restaurants. In Avinger, Five D Cattle Company Steak House is a local favorite!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, air conditioning, central heating, ceiling fans, washer and dryer, unisex spa robes, flat-screen cable TV, covered deck, charcoal grill, fire pit, spacious yard, 2 8-foot kayaks (for an additional fee), easy access to a boat dock, and more
- Lovely lakeside location steps away from Lake O' the Pine, 5 minutes from the Alley Creek boat dock, 15 minutes from the town of Avinger, and 25 minutes from the city of Jefferson
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport - 2400 Aviation Dr, DFW Airport, TX 75261, (~172 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the boat dock is currently under renovation
- Two 8-foot kayaks are available to rent for an additional $60 per stay fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in