**** THANKSGIVING DAY WEEK JUST OPENED UP ****
DISCOUNTED WINTER RATES HAVE JUST BEEN IMPLEMENTED
An expansive, remodeled 3-bedroom, 2-bath, private house on a large lot that adjoins open space to the Boise Foothills. Two blocks off Historic Warm Springs Ave, close to Greenbelt, Boise River, Botanical Garden, golf course, tennis, basketball, hiking, mtn biking, etc. 1.5 mi to Downtown. A short 5.8 miles to the Boise Airport ($11-$18 Uber ride, $20 via Taxi)
Quiet and tranquil, peaceful and open, this property is ideally located; a country feel in the heart of the city! The home sits on ¼ acre with access to the trails out the back gate (mountain bike or hike 100's of miles). The home has central air for a very comfortable stay during the warmer summer months.
- A Gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with full-size Jenn-Air appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, a new set of quality pots and pan
- Front load washer/dryer, with fragrance-free soap/dryer sheets
- The Dining area has a table and 6 chairs. The bar/island that overlooks the cooktop will seats 4 (great for conversations with the cook!).
- Living room features a large sectional, a large leather chair and 55” LED HDTV with DISH cable package, Netflix, Blue-Ray/DVD/CD/DISH Hopper (DVR).
- High-Speed WiFi throughout the home.
- Large Master Suite features a king size bed, relaxing reading area, a walk-in closet, and large master bathroom with a walk-in shower for two.
- 2nd bedroom offers a queen bed, large closet and night stand with reading lamps.
- 3rd bedroom is separate from the main house. A 550 sqft accessory dwelling unit (ADU). Includes:
-- A queen size bed, queen futon sleeper, dresser, and armoire
-- A Home Gym equipped with cross-fit style equipment and stretching/yoga area.
-- Ductless heating and cooling unit.
-- Sorry, no bathroom in the ADU.
- Large back patio, with views of the foothills, is furnished with a table, 6 chairs, sun umbrella, large gas BBQ, and fire pit. Four plastic Adirondack chairs provide additional seating.
- Attached 2 car garage with room for baby equipment, bikes, and/or misc.
- Access hiking/biking trails from the backyard.
- Please ask about additional sleeping options for 2. We have 2 cots with bedding we can provide.
Please let us know if you'd like an earlier check-in or later checkout time. It all depends on other bookings, but we'll try to accommodate. We do need to schedule cleaning in advance so please ask when checking in.
Winter pricing is set to attract guests with smaller parties. Although the home is best situated for 6 guests, parties of 1-5 guests will find the home very affordable during the winter months. We charge a base rate for 4 guests and $10 each additional guest up to a total of 8 guests.
Stays longer than 30 days do not incur additional per/person charges up to 6 guests. Please contact us if this pertains to your request and we'll make the adjustment to your quote.
We live next door and can be available to give advice about things to do, favorite restaurants/pubs, or whatever. We've lived in Boise for 17+ years! Please, do not hesitate to call, text, or stop on by if you have any questions or concerns.
THINGS TO DO
Hiking, Running, or Mountain Bike trail system
-- No smoking
-- No pets
-- Quiet hours 10PM - 8AM. Please respect the neighborhood as the quiet tranquil locale it is. Increased people traffic in general and the number vehicles on or near the property detract from this.
-- No parties or events. Maximum of 10 people in/around the house/yard at any one time.
-- Limited Parking, maximum of 4 vehicles