2 bedroom, 2.5 baths with spectacular mountain views in Virginia Wine Country
Guest Room 2
Guest Room 1
Both bedrooms are on the second floor, large and sun-filled, each with private full bath and king beds. Second bedroom can be made into two twins.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Children 13 and olderChildren 13 and older
No smoking - NO smoking on premises. Cleaning smoke $250NO smoking on premises. Cleaning smoke $250
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- We may not be able to honor reservation requests made less than a week in advance due to cleaning availability.
- 4 occupants allowed in house unless you have permission from owners for addnl guests. All outside guests must vacate premises by 10:30 pm
- An additional payment will be requested to pay the Albemarle County Transient Occupancy Tax (5%). VRBO only collects the state tax.
Bob and Sandy Hodge
- english, portuguese
About Bob and Sandy Hodge
We have owned this farmhouse since 1976 and love the four season beauty of the White Hall area. We live on the farm property in another home and want to make your stay as pleasurable as possible.
Bob and Sandy Hodge purchased this House in 1976
What makes this House unique
The White Hall area about 12 miles west of Charlottesville has spectacular 360 degree mountain views. It's a beautiful area for biking, walking and hiking. We have 22 acres with horses and some cows. We love the proximity to a number of excellent vineyards.