Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 10)
king · queen
king · queen · twin/ single (6)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Small or house brokenSmall or house broken
Events allowed - Small family gatherings Small family gatherings
Smoking allowed - Outside smoking onlyOutside smoking only
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Upon your leaving, please place garbage in outside cans provided and be considerate and clean the grill, if used. Housekeeping in not responsible
- Try not to leave dirty dishes.
- Be aware that I may make a check in welcome to confirm the number of quests. Due to the actions of others, sometimes this is necessary, sad to say.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Hobert (Hobie) LawrenceAsk a question
About Hobert (Hobie) Lawrence
I grew up around the Reelfoot Lake area. Moved up north to work in the steel mills. After retiring, I moved back home.
Hobert (Hobie) Lawrence purchased this House in 1985
Why Hobert (Hobie) Lawrence chose Hornbeak
This property was available about the time of my retirement. It has a wonderful location and the fishing is great.
What makes this House unique
The best sunsets off of the deck. We have had many great times out on the deck with family and friends