3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
twin/ single (2)
Toilet · shower
Toilet · Combination tub/shower · tub
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - No smoking in cottage or on propertyNo smoking in cottage or on property
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- A 7% tax will be assessed for the City of Georgetown taxes. In order to accept your reservation I will need the names and ages of the guests staying.
- For guests staying 1 week or longer an extensive cleaning fee of 150.00 Additional cleaning fee of 500.00 for service animals.
- 100% cancellation fee will be returned if cancelled 30 days prior to stay.
Hosted by Pam, Owner / Property ManagerAsk a question
About Pam, Owner / Property Manager
Owners Pam and Al Bartschmid have been residents of Georgetown since 1983. They fell in love with the historic charm and hometown appeal and decided to raise their family and someday retire there. “We wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.”, opines Pam. “Georgetown has everything we need and if we want more, Austin is a short 30 miles south.”
Pam, Owner / Property Manager purchased this Cottage in 2016
Why Pam, Owner / Property Manager chose Georgetown
We chose these properties because there are 3 cottages all right next to each other. What a great way to spend a weekend or a few months.
What makes this Cottage unique
The cottages are located in the historic area of Georgetown. It is a short stroll to the town square (voted the most beautiful town square in Texas) and an equally brief walk to Southwestern University, about 6 short blocks.