Newly built villa directly at an idyllic bathing lake. Amidst a picturesque landscape characterized by esker hill chains with meadows, forests, rivers and lakes, you can relax and recharge, bathe, fish or simply enjoy the view over the lake. Ideally situated in undisturbed nature with only 6 km to the nearest town with supermarket and only 30 minutes to the sea.
160 m2 villa with two floors, six bedrooms, two bathrooms with showers, washing machine and whirlpool and large open plan living area with kitchen, dining table and sofas. The modern floor heating heats the oak parquet to the desired temperature even in the coldest winter, which can be adjusted separately in each room. With our small rowing boat you can explore and fish in the over 5 m deep lake.
Equipment and scope of rent:
- electricity, water, heating, firewood,
- WLAN with approx. 30 MBit/s Internet,
- flat screen TV, Blu-ray player and stereo,
- kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, water cooker, toaster,
- 2 bathrooms with showers, washing machine and whirlpool,
- 3 double beds (2x180x200 & 1x140x200), 4 single beds (4x90x200), high bed (2x90x200), baby bed (1x60x120),
- blankets (150x200 & 220x240) and pillows (50x60),
- large dining table for 12 persons (about 5 meters long),
- barbecue, dining table for 12 persons, sofa and 2 sunloungers on the terrace,
- small rowing boat at the lake,
- final cleaning.
- We gladly offer payment by wire transfer - please contact us for that,
- Access from 5 pm, departure until 11 am,
- Pets are welcome,
- Smoking is not allowed in the house,
- the small houses from the lake to the left belong to the house, but are not yet prepared for use.
- 50 m to the lake,
- 50 m to the next house (not permanently inhabited),
- 200 m to the nearest marked hiking trail Hallandsleden,
- 500 m to the nearest permanent neighbour,
- 5 km to the nature reserve Rönnö with marked hiking trails,
- 6 km to the nearest supermarket, restaurant, ATM and petrol station,
- 30 km to the sea,
- 43 km to the hospital, cinema and nightclubs.