Kaanapali 1/4 Acre Private Home, 4 Blks to Beach(52 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8), not suitable for 4 couples
We opened our home to share with you a more private and peaceful experience. The house will make you feel right at home and provides lots of room for the big family get-together or special events when larger accommodations are necessary.
The home is fully furnished and the galley kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, drip coffee maker, blender, and all kitchen utensils. Also included for your convenience are salt and pepper, assorted spices, plastic wrap, foil, baggies, napkins, paper towels, toilet paper, Kleenex, dish soap, hand soap, dishwasher soap, and lots of extra bedding and towels.
The home will comfortably sleep eight people with a queen bed in the master bedroom, a queen bed in the second bedroom, twin beds in the third bedroom, and a full bed in forth bedroom. Not well suited for 4 couples due to bedroom and privacy issues.
The home has three LCD televisions with remotes, one in the living room with DVD, one in the family room, and one in the master bedroom. The home has room air conditioners, stereo/CD player, washer and dryer, iron and ironing board, gas barbecue, broadband Internet service and wireless, phone answering machine, and extra hangers all make your stay more relaxing. The two lanai decks offer full 180 degree view of West Maui waters and Lanai, Molokai vistas. The home is approximately 2500 square feet and the interior is decorated in Hawaiian motif with pieces of artwork displayed for your enjoyment.
Plenty of toys include snorkel equipment, boogie boards, floats. 2 sets of golf clubs, 2 mountain bikes, kid sand toys and baby stroller.
Hawaii Tax ID: W 23171693-01
STRH Permit: 2015/0012
Owner: Bruce Newnan 408 489-1023
Local Cleaning Manager: Chad Newman - MPS((808)205-8010)
Local Manager: Walter Bissett, 808 870 9920
Keywords: House Kaanapali Vista with great views and walking to beach
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Master suite, 2 bedroom suite, single with separate upscale bath.
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Long Distance
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 4 - Apr 30, 2017
4 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2017
4 night min stay
Sep 1 - Dec 13, 2017
4 night min stay
Dec 14 - Jan 3, 2018
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee $250 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 13.416%
Extra cleaning required for stays longer than 10 days depending on length of stay. +200. for stays up to 3 weeks, + 300. for stays up to 4 weeks.
Late checkout $150 if available with Guest commitments
CANCELLATIONS – A 5% fee is applied to all cancelled reservations.
A forty-five (45) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than forty-five (45) days prior to the arrival date will be refunded less the 5% cancellation fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 45 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. If the rental is rebooked for the cancelled rental period, a prorated refund will be provided.
10. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel sixty (60) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least sixty (60) days prior to check-in.
11. . The property requires a four(4) night minimum. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than four days, the guest will be charged the four-night rate.
12. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
13. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We have laundry facilities for handling your daily linens and beach towels. If towels are lost or otherwise left un-useable, you will be charged a replacement fee.
14. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice. Rates can be changed until booking is accepted.
15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not stay
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Just 3 blocks to Whaler shopping and Digme beach
Year Purchased: 1975
About the owner: Bruce and Betty Newnan - Family originally owned Expeditions - Lahaina Ferry Family Home now being shared with Friends and visitors of Maui
Why the Owner Chose Lahaina, HI, USA:
Fabulous location for Kaanapali shopping, golf and water fun
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Especially love watching whales from dining room and lanais from December - March. Quiet neighborhood, comfortable house on 1/4 acre, great central Kaanapali location
- Primary: +1 4084891023
- Secondary: +1 4082938004
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
West Ocean view
Master Roman Bath
New First Floor Upscale Bath
Lower Bath room/ Shower
Fully supplied Laundry
Front door entry
Dining Room seating for 8
Private Master Lanai
Lower queen bedroom w/Lanai
Lower family room
Lower Bath Shower
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.