> ******Newly Renovated***
>This beautifully furnished lake home is perfect for memorable family vacations, fun get-a-ways with friends, candle-lit romantic weekends or exciting fall football celebrations (only 30 min. from Auburn!).
> Fully updated Lake Martin Home with hardwood floors throughout the 3 Bedroom & 2 Full Bath Home and a newly added bonus room. Some of the best westward facing views on the lake with huge quiet sitting porch to enjoy your morning coffee, relaxing and enjoying the steady breeze or enjoying the incredible sunsets each evening.
> Fully updated & stocked kitchen with ALL Stainless steal appliances to prepare your favorite meals
> Cable TV offers you an abundance of programming and movies including ESPN, ESPN 2 etc. High-speed internet access plus Wi-Fi available.
> We are sorry, but no pets allowed on the property.
>River North Marina (they offer boat rentals) just around the bend and public boat ramp apprx. three miles. Winn-Dixie grocery store and great restaurants, dine-in and take out, only five minutes away on highway 280.
> We love people of all ages, and we want everyone to enjoy our home. However, we do require that an adult 25 years or older to reserve the home and be present at the home during your entire stay. We do not rent to anyone under the age of 25. We have no exception to this policy.
NOTE: Alabama Power drops Lake Martin's water level from full pool starting in October and begins increasing the water level in late February to mid-March. The change is seven to 10 feet so the water will be out past the dock during most of this time frame. Lake Martin is at full pool roughly from mid-March through early October.
BOAT RAMPS (public):
Smith Mountain Landing: 17 minutes by car
Smith Landing: 19 minutes by car
D.A.R.E. Park: 21 minutes by car
MARINA'S (times are by car):
- Bay Pines Marina - Fishing excursions and boat rentals and public boat ramp.
- Singleton Marine Group Blue Creek Marina (14 minutes) - Rent pontoon boats, speed boats, and Jet Skis
- Lakeside Marina LLC (14 minutes)
- Harbor Pointe Marina (20 minutes)
RESTAURANT'S (make sure to check their days and hours of operation):
- Oskar's Cafe at Blue Creek (15 minutes) Rated #1
- Niffer's Place (16 minutes) Rated #2
- La Posada Mexican Grill (8 minutes) Rated #3
- Lake Martin Pizza Co (12 minutes) Rated #4
- Chuck's Marina (24 minutes) Rated #5
- Table 34 (13 minutes)
- Poplar Dawgs (12 minutes) Rated #7
- Copper’s (17 minutes) Rated #8
- Golden Gate Chinese Restaurant (8 minutes) Rated #9
- Bob's Fine Foods (8 minutes) Rated -Under new management
- Homeplate Cafe (9 minutes) Rated #11
RESTAURANT'S BY BOAT:
Bay Pine Marina
3455 Bay Pine Rd, Jacksons' Gap, AL 36861
237 Marina Rd, Dadeville, AL 36853
Harbor Pointe Marina at Stillwaters
397 Marina Pointe Road Dadeville, Alabama 36853
- Auburn, AL has a really fun downtown for dining and shopping (35 minutes)
- D.A.R.E. Power Park -- Bird Trails, Beach with white sand, Grills, Pavilions, Fishing and Amphitheater (21 minutes)
- Talladega National Forest (one hour)
- Minimum of 25 years of age to rent
- No pets