This 3br/2ba, 1700 sq.ft., Lake home is newly renovated with hardwood floors, beautiful pine ceilings, granite counter tops and much more for a modern rustic feel. This cabin is a great family fun house, with something for everyone. It has a Newly added Bonus room equipped with two TVs, two Sofas with queen memory foam pullout sleepers and a Foosball table. The home also features a huge deck for family grilling, watching the kids swim, or relaxing with a glass of wine while enjoying an amazing sunset. The HUGE views from here are like no other. There is also a fire pit on the point for chilly nights with marshmallows and enjoying the fantastic views.
The home sits on a point with over 280ft of water front and faces westward with gorgeous sunset views! That alone is reason enough to visit this family home.
Cable TV offers a large bundle of channels, including ESPN, ESPN2 etc., and WiFi, so you wont miss any of your football games!
Kitchen is fully stocked with all your kitchen needs and equipped with all stainless steel appliances to help make a delicious family meal. The dining table is perfect for a family dinner while still enjoying the beautiful view of Lake Martin. There also a newly added bar adjoining the living room and kitchen with additional seating for eating. The jetted tub in the private bathroom highlight the master bedroom that has a queen bed for sleeping. Bedroom 2 has a queen bed, bedroom 3 has two twin beds, and guest bathroom has full size tub with shower. The newly added Bonus Room is equipped with a two TVs, two sofas w/ memory foam pullout sleepers, and a Foosball table!
NOTE: Alabama Power drops Lake Martin's water level from full pool starting in October and begins increasing the water level in late February to mid-March. The change is seven to 10 feet so the water will be out past the dock during most of this time frame. Lake Martin is at full pool roughly from mid-March through early October.
BOAT RAMPS (public):
Smith Mountain Landing: 17 minutes by car
Smith Landing: 19 minutes by car
D.A.R.E. Park: 21 minutes by car
MARINA'S (times are by car):
- Bay Pines Marina - Fishing excursions and boat rentals and public boat ramp.
- Singleton Marine Group Blue Creek Marina (14 minutes) - Rent pontoon boats, speed boats, and Jet Skis
- Lakeside Marina LLC (14 minutes)
- Harbor Pointe Marina (20 minutes)
RESTAURANT'S (make sure to check their days and hours of operation):
- Oskar's Cafe at Blue Creek (15 minutes) Rated #1
- Niffer's Place (16 minutes) Rated #2
- La Posada Mexican Grill (8 minutes) Rated #3
- Lake Martin Pizza Co (12 minutes) Rated #4
- Chuck's Marina (24 minutes) Rated #5
- Table 34 (13 minutes)
- Poplar Dawgs (12 minutes) Rated #7
- Copper’s (17 minutes) Rated #8
- Golden Gate Chinese Restaurant (8 minutes) Rated #9
- Bob's Fine Foods (8 minutes) Rated -Under new management
- Homeplate Cafe (9 minutes) Rated #11
RESTAURANT'S BY BOAT:
Bay Pine Marina
3455 Bay Pine Rd, Jacksons' Gap, AL 36861
237 Marina Rd, Dadeville, AL 36853
Harbor Pointe Marina at Stillwaters
397 Marina Pointe Road Dadeville, Alabama 36853
- Auburn, AL has a really fun downtown for dining and shopping (35 minutes)
- D.A.R.E. Power Park -- Bird Trails, Beach with white sand, Grills, Pavilions, Fishing and Amphitheater (21 minutes)
- Talladega National Forest (one hour)
- Minimum of 25 years of age to rent
- No pets