WHITE VILLA 1 is a gorgeous retreat located on the southeast of Providenciales, in front of a beach access to beautiful Long Bay Beach (5 min. from Grace Bay). Built in 2017, our 2 bedroom/3 bathroom villa can accommodate 2 to 6 people. With large windows throughout, retracting overhead doors, a large terrace, a hotel-style pool and stylish private bedrooms and bathrooms, White Villa offers a unique indoor/outdoor living experience on one of the Caribbean’s most beautiful islands. Its location, amenities and elegant design provide the perfect oasis for cherished celebrations, family holidays, romantic getaways and adventurous retreats.
- Summer (May to August) - $4,500 ($640/night)
- Fall (Sept. and Oct.) - $3,400 ($485/night)
- Winter Low (Nov. to mid-Dec.) - $4,990 ($712/night)
- Winter High (Jan. to April) - $6,300 ($900/night)
ps: please note that we also have a similar 3 bedroom villa to rent.
SEE OUR VIDEO: if you scroll through all the photos, at the very end there's a video of our villa. It's worth checking out!
VILLA AMENITIES AND FEATURES
• Immaculate new villa
• Some of the most breathtaking sunrise views on the island
• Hotel-style pool: swim-up bar, children’s section, lap corridor
• Spacious bedrooms with king bed and large terrace
• A/C and ceiling fans in every room
• High speed wireless Internet
• Large sunny and shaded pool terrace
• High-end patio and pool furniture
• Propane BBQ and grill
• Beach towels, chairs and umbrellas
• Lush Caribbean landscaping
• Picturesque setting (5 min.) away from the condo and hotel crowds
• Smart 58-inch TV with US Netflix, VoIP phone system (free calls to the US & Canada), etc.
• Bluetooth 300W sound bar
• Smart 43-inch TVs in bedrooms
• 24-hour monitored security system
• Outdoor shower
• Outdoor kiteboarding storage
• Set-your-own-code safes
• Bright LED lights throughout
• Garden and pool service once per week
• And of course: fridge (2), stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee pot, toaster, blender, full set of pots/pans, utensils, service for 6, glassware for 6, cutting knives; all linen; Full size washer and dryer; Hair dryers.
Starter size amenities also provided on arrival, such as shampoo, conditioner, soap, toilet paper, paper towels, sponge, dish soap... and gallons of cold water!
SO WHERE'S THE BEACH?
Walk 2-3 minutes on the secluded access in front of White Villa and you are on Long Bay Beach. Long Bay is an immense 8 mi² (20 km²) sandy bay that's less than 3.5 feet deep (at low tide) as far as the eye can see. No current, no coral, no waves, no danger... and just absolutely perfect for beach lovers - adults and children, and kite boarders.
Providenciales was named the #1 BEACH DESTINATION IN THE WORLD for two years in a row, and in 2015 was voted #1 ISLAND IN THE WORLD!
• Maximum 6 people
• Tax: 12% Government Tax Additional
• Rental Agreement includes Statement of Liability - Credit card is provided as security
• Check-In time: 4 pm
• Check-Out time: 11 am
• Weekly cleaning included
• No smoking policy inside the house
• Saturday to Saturday bookings preferred
The Long Bay area is sparsely populated and home to just a few private villas, yet only minutes away from the Island's resorts, grocery stores and restaurants, golfing, tennis courts, marinas, casinos and other attractions.
• English language
• U.S. Dollar currency
• Eastern Standard Time Zone
• Driving on the left
• Average Temperatures:
Winter - high 85°F, low 65°F
Summer - high 95°F, low 75°F
Around 350 days of sunshine per year
• Constant easterly trade winds provide cooling breezes
• Ocean water temperatures at the surface are between 78°F and 82°F
• Electricity - 110 volt/60 cycle, suitable for U.S. and Canadian appliances
• Government - The Turks and Caicos Islands is a British Crown Colony.
• Providenciales is known for: scuba diving, kite boarding, great restaurants, unparalleled weather and friendly people.
All other helpful information is provided to you in White Villa's Welcome Packet and on our blog. Read posts such as:
• Locals recommend 8 things to do in Turks and Caicos
• Turks and Caicos for couples
• Visiting Turks and Caicos with the kids
• Beginner’s Guide to Kiteboarding on Turks and Caicos
• Travelling with four kids on Turks and Caicos
• Why choose a villa on Turks and Caicos?
• What’s the best beach on Turks and Caicos?
THE FOLLOWING SERVICES CAN BE ORGANIZED (FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE)
• Additional housekeeping
• Spa services
• Chef packages
• Pre-stocking (advanced notice required)
• Boating and fishing tours
• Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) tours
• KiteSurfing (with our partner Kite Provo)
• Butler and nanny services
We’ve been going to Providenciales for years and know it very well. We’re happy to help you plan your vacation, down to the last detail and invite you to visit our website that includes lots of valuable information regarding tourist attractions, favourite restaurants, sports & activities, excursions, beaches, weather and much more.
Contact us and we will get back to you within a few hours.
Pina & Simon