Comfortable and newly renovated
Exposed balcony S / O with views of the slopes.
ALL AT THE FOOT OF THE BUILDING: shops, ski rentals, ski passes, ski school, kindergarten, restaurants and telebuses that runs free on Plagne Center.
Departure and return ski at the foot guaranteed all winter season.
Access to the slopes 'effortless': the studio, ski locker and slopes are at the same level (no elevator, no stairs)
WINTER: La Grande Plagne - Paradiski
Plagne Villages, situated at an altitude of 2050m, one minute from Plagne Center à ski, is one of the 10 resorts of La Plagne. A connection to Plagne Center is provided by gondola. An ideal location in the heart of the ski area, an enchanting panorama, optimal sunshine, these are the main assets of Plagne Villages.
These undeniable advantages will appeal to skiers, but also lovers of walks that will find their happiness along the footpaths.
Paradiski: The Grande Plagne and Arc ski areas, combined in just 4 minutes by the Vanoise Express, a world-class high-speed cable car, become one of the largest in Europe: more than 420 km of slopes.
SUMMER: Holidays in the mountains
In summer, La Plagne is all the richness and diversity of the mountain on 10,000 hectares.
Located in the Tarentaise Valley, at the gateway to the Vanoise National Park, close to Italy and Switzerland, La Plagne is the ideal starting point for cultural and sporting excursions in the Alps.
Whether you like water, land, air, culture, games, adventure, thrills, La Plagne thinks of everything. Decidedly, this summer, La Plagne has everything to please:
A multitude of activities related to the mountains await you. Choose one for this morning and do not forget to taste all the others ... Be greedy!
- Water: Aqua-gym, Canyoning, Rafting, Fishing, Swimming Pool;
- Air: Hang gliding, Paragliding;
- Sport: Fitness Center, Horse Riding, Indoor Climbing (climbing wall), Fencing, Motorcycle Trials, Archery, Gym, Squash, Tennis;
- Leisures: Bowling, Cinema, Discotheque, School of circus, Shooting with pistol / rifle, Painting, watercolor, Pottery, sculture;
- Ice: Ice rink, ice skating course;
- Discovery: Excursions by coach, 4x4;
- The mountain: Mountaineering, Climbing, Adventure trail, Via Ferrata, Skiing, Mountain biking, Hiking.