The Casa do Pascoal Type T1 has a kitchen / living room equipped to make meals, a balcony with a small charcoal grill and a bedroom with private bathroom, this considering that has a modern sofa bed has capacity for a couple and 2 children.
The house is equipped with wood burning fireplace (included) and central heating with thermal emitters.
It has a variety of equipment, namely washing machine, television, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, iron and hairdryer.
Along with some photos of the casa de pascoal Tipo T1.
Taking into account the characteristics of the village, its location "in the heart of the Natural Park of Montesinho" and the surroundings, you can enjoy various outdoor activities as well as visit some places with interest.
In the village
- Pedestrian walks also in marked circuits of the Village "Pedestrian Route ORNAL"
http: // www. icnf. pt / portal / turnatur / visit-ap / pn / pnm / pr4-ornal
http: // www. icnf. en / portal / turnatur / resource / docs-ap / pnm / pr4ornal-folh
- Walking tour "The Contraband Route", route not marked, only with guide.
- Guided walks
- Mushroom Picking.
- Wild fruits, http: // www. jn. en / HomePage / Economy / Interior. aspx?content_id = 3324563
- Route of chestnuts, http: // rotadacastanha. utad. pt / index. php / courses / 69
- http: // local. pt / o-mitico-castanheiro-em-flor-rocas-do-castanheiro-em-flor-em-braganca /
- BTT Tours
- Trout fishing
- Places to Visit: Mother Church, and Chapel of St Amaro (18th century), rebuilt by the Village in 2011/2012,
- Observation of animals, bucks, wild boars and deer among others.
- https: // www. youtube with / watch?v = MtMJMPF3qNA
- https: // www. youtube with / watch?v = ZUeC-ugRYVg
- Visiting the water mills, "arm in arm with Rio Baceiro", the Sardoal mill, intervened in 2012 with recovery works, was for decades the only way to grind wheat and rye. It was there that the people of the village made the flour and then baked the bread in the still existing firewood ovens.