Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Five minutes to Lake Quinsigamond
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 5 adults) - Kindly please remove your shoesKindly please remove your shoes
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Please be conservative of water and energy. When out turn off lights, fan or fireplace. Remove your shoes when coming inside of the house
- Laundry privileges allowed with stay longer than 7 days. One laundry per week.
- Cancellation fee $75
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
- english, spanish, portuguese, Portuguese
A cosmopolitan citizen. I enjoy cultures, people and smiles. I take pride in keeping up my home. It is a welcoming place and my guests are always happy here.
Tania purchased this House in 2001
Why Tania chose Worcester
The place is conveniently located right off of Highway 290 with quick access to Routes 85, Route 20, Route 495, Route 2 and, the Mass Pike (Route 90). Access to UMASS, major hospitals and colleges is within 5 to 10 minutes driving. Five minutes to public lakes. LGBTQIA travelers welcome.
What makes this House unique
The house is beautifully decorated and has plenty of light. Its kitchen is big, with modern appliances, granite countertops and everything you need to cook on a deluxe induction stove under Turkish chandeliers. My place is good for solo adventurers and business travelers.