Cabin, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4-5)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - 2 dog Max. Dogs must be leashed. 2 dog Max. Dogs must be leashed.
Events allowed - Guest of renters must pay day use fee of $15/day.Guest of renters must pay day use fee of $15/day.
No smoking - Smoking outdoors onlySmoking outdoors only
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Life Jackets will be worn by all Boaters under 18 and a flotation device in the canoes for all those 18 and older.
- You are not permitted to access other camps or play on their water structures such as the lake slide or floating rafts. Do not play on the dam.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
About Kathryn McNitt
Husband John is retired from California Dept of Corrections and I am a retired Registered Nurse. Both of us love being outdoors and are blessed to have had the opportunity to acquire Watanda Lodge to share with family and friends..
Kathryn McNitt purchased this cabin in 2002
Why Kathryn McNitt chose Nevada City
I worked at the summer camp next door for 20 years. My husband and I always wanted a vacation home on water and the opportunity to purchase Camp Watanda dropped in our lap.
What makes this cabin unique
Sitting on the deck in the evening and watching all the animals come out. We have deer, geese, birds of all kinds, ground animals, an occasional bobcat and bear.