About this rental
- 1300 sq. ft
- 3 bedrooms
- 5 beds
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Living Room
Protect your payment — always book on Vrbo UK
If someone asks you to book through them or pay them directly before you book on Vrbo UK, report it.
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 6)
Cot · Twin/Single (2)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
- No smoking
- Air conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
- Swimming pool
West Beach, Kiawah Island, South Carolina, United States of AmericaDetailed location provided after booking
Hosted by Carol Cutsinger, Manager, Sukhavati LLCAsk a question
Member since 2005
Carol Cutsinger, Manager, Sukhavati LLC is a Premier HostThey consistently provide great experiences for their guests
About Carol Cutsinger, Manager, Sukhavati LLC
Me at my favorite place in the world!
Why Carol Cutsinger, Manager, Sukhavati LLC chose West Beach
It's the most beautiful place I've ever seen.
What makes this Cottage unique
Private walks on the beach, long, beautiful bike rides, exquisite sunrises and sunsets, kayaking.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
If you have upcoming trips, you can manage or cancel your booking in your guest account.View upcoming trip
60 days before check-in
30 days before check-in
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Check in after: 16:00
Check out before: 10:00
Children allowed - Movie library and games availableMovie library and games available
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - The primary person making the booking must be 25.The primary person making the booking must be 25.
- Do not hang anything over the front porch railings. There is a clothes line under the house.
- Do not park anywhere except under the cottage and in the driveway. All bikes, chairs, toys, etc. must be stored under the house and not left out.