Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 4)
Bedroom Area 3
Bedroom area 2
Bedroom area 1
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Smoking allowed - No smoking inside cottageNo smoking inside cottage
Max guests: 4
- We supply doonas. We do not supply bedroom or bathroom linen. Bookings are limited to a minimum of 2 nights off-peak and 5 nights peak.
- It is critical all doors and windows in cottage and boatshed are 100% secured when cottage is vacated. Please leave cottage as you found it.
- Any unreported damage discovered by cleaner following your stay and not reported by you may result in bond variance if considered to be warranted.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Roslyn and RobertAsk a question
About Roslyn and Robert
We're a couple of oldies who try hard to offer value for money. We also offer our guests earlier arrivals and later departures, complimentary items on arrival. Clearview is a very clean, homely and well-appointed rental. We expect you will find it more than you imagined..
Why Roslyn and Robert chose Sunshine
Sunshine is regarded as the pick of locations on the Morisset Peninsula and Clearview Cottage would have to be the equal-best positioned holiday house in Sunshine. The deck is forward of other properties and faces due north and in cooler months you enjoy warm sunshine all day.. A great place to chill out.
What makes this Cottage unique
Pictures don't do it justice and words can't describe it. The outlook from the front deck commands your attention. The changing weather patterns, the fresh breeze, the lapping water, the sound of mullet jumping, everyone loves it. The kids can play by the water or in the boat shed, all within plain site. Not having to trek a distance to a beach, find a shady spot and a toilet for the kids has to be a big big plus.
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.