Nancy and Mike Kelly
Tipo de ubicación
Política de cancelación
Se reembolsará el 100% si la cancelación se solicita con un mínimo de 30 días antes de la fecha de check-in. Se reembolsará el 50% si la cancelación se solicita con un mínimo de 14 días antes de la fecha de check-in.
Daños e imprevistos
Serás responsable por cualquier daño causado a la propiedad en renta por ti o cualquiera de tus acompañantes durante tu estancia.
Reglas de la propiedad
Se aceptan niños
Se aceptan mascotas - Pets upon approvalPets upon approval
No se permiten fiestas o eventos
No se permite fumar - Outside PleaseOutside Please
Número máximo de personas: 10
Edad mínima del huésped principal: 25
- Garbage to be taken out to cans at end of rental. Dishes to be washed or dishwasher run. Basement cleaning is not included so please leave clean
- Base rate is for 6 people (adults and children) Any number over 6 add $15 per day per person (adults and children)
One of the best rentals we've ever stayed in, hand's down!
There is so much to say about this house that I doubt I can do it justice in this review. But I'll try...
1) The place is everything a great vacation rental should be. It has plenty of comfortable, nicely decorated, sleeping space so that no guess feels cramped or like they got a lesser room than someone else. From what we figured, the house sleeps about 12 to 14 comfortably, but you could fit more. There is a ton of quality seating everywhere you go. Seems minor, but when you're on vacation, it's not. Sit and watch the sun come up or the rain come down from the comfort of a couch facing a huge window overlooking the lake. Step outside and there are several new, sturdy, chairs on the spacious patio. Walk down to the dock and you've got a nice new bench near the boat slip.
2) It looks as though most of the work around the house was done by the owner, but no corners were cut. I often notice little things in rental properties such as poor caulking jobs, improperly cut trim, damaged screen doors, or wobbly tables. This house has none of that. The owners clearly do a really great job of maintaining the place and the decor was very nice, too. Really makes you feel at home.
3) Bumper pads on the boat dock to protect your boat. This seems minor but I've rented several houses that have a dock but no padding whatsoever. We tied up 2 bass boats to the dock and never had to worry about damage to the boats. We did need to bring our own bumpers, but that's not out of the ordinary. The dock also has power, which is essential for fishing boat storage. If you fish, you know why. We rented a great house on Tablerock Lake last year - HUGE dock. No power. Ugh.
4) The owners were extremely friendly and responsive. We asked a lot of questions and always got a quick and courteous reply.
5) Everything was clean a s a whistle. Bedding, floors, bathrooms, appliances, towels, .... everything.
6) The house is "bayside", as we called it. It's not right on Kentucky lake, but rather in a small creek arm separated from the main lake by a small bridge-covered pass. This has it's advantages. For starters, it was very peaceful and somewhat secluded. Secondly, one of our bass boats was only 16 foot long. On a day of high winds this boat could not go out on the main lake, but he could easily stay in the protected bay and fish all day. The boat ride to the main lake is, quite literally, 2 minutes.
I think that sums it up. We will be back!
Lots of space
The pictures do show all the rooms but they seemed so much bigger once there which was great for the larger group we had. Dock was great, although a little steeper to get down then we first thought, absolutely manageable. And directions to property and boat launch were great
Work with Renewal
Our ministry rent this home for all the ministers to stay it was amazing for all!! Your missing out if you don’t rent this home!! The photos of the lake does not do it justice and the owner was very helpful with everything thank yo