About the property
- House1278 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 - 60 nights
Incredible location, near town square, pools, shopping and dining, sleeps 6!
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION ...With this home you'll have Village DECORATOR ELEGANCE, with GOLF CART, wifi and 52" TV... in the heart of the villages...3 MIN CART RIDE or 7 min walk!... – possibly the CLOSEST walk to LAKE SUMTER TOWN SQUARE of all available properties, plus restaurants and entertainment. Or take the golf cart to the various golf courses for free golf!
It's been beautifully decorated and sleeps 6 comfortably, with dining for 6 inside and out, ideally situated in the Village of Caroline, considered to be the most ideal area of the Villages ... the neighborhood near Sumter Landing Town Square with shopping, restaurants, golf and activities.
This home has been lovingly upgraded to a high standard to provide a luxurious stay. The interior rooms are filled with light and give you a perfect place to entertain or wind down and relax. This is an elegant home with every amenity, giving you luxury and comfort to enjoy.
Be one of the 1st to rent this gorgeous home. Come alone or
bring your friends and family. Brought to you by the owners of 'Our Village Gem', with 5 star reviews, and equally close to Lake Sumter Town Square!!! Decorator furnished. You'll love the elegance.
Call us with any questions you might have. 321-626-4242
We named our home 'Our Village Gem 2' because it's our second Villa with incredible location, elegant décor and charm in the heart of The Villages, just a short stroll from The Lake Sumter Town Square, with restaurants and entertainment galore. The pools and recreation center are just a short cart ride away.
PERFECT LOCATION -
Located near the Coconut Cove Recreation and Pool Complex, our Caroline location is ideal for all amenities ... FREE golf, access to all the facilities and pools and billiards, tennis, pickle ball, shuffle board, horse shoes, bocce ball, petanque, polo fields, baseball fields, basketball courts, free wifi in all those facilities as well as the home, entertainment every night in the town squares, croquet fields - and the equipment for all the sports.
And don’t forget that the golf is free on any of the 32 Executive Golf Courses! Or pay a small premium and play one of the 12 Country Club Championship Courses such as The Arnold Palmer or Nancy Lopez Course.
RESTAURANTS AND COUNTRY CLUB EATING -
There are great restaurants around the area that we can highly recommend. Try any of the Country Clubs that often have music or entertainment as well.
We also enjoy walking to the Town Square or taking the golf cart where a dozen or so restaurants are located, many with outdoor eating. You’ll be spoiled for choice!
And most of all we love going to the Town Squares from 5-9pm for the free entertainment and dancing on the Square. They serve 2 for 1 beer and wine at a certain time each night and supply chairs for you to enjoy the music!
The Lake Sumter Square is easily accessible by foot or golf cart! It’s amazing to see so many golf carts which people use instead of their car. It’s a fun way to take advantage of Florida’s wonderful warm weather.
If you want to eat in, there is a Winn-Dixie market conveniently located on the corner of Stillwater and Morse, so you will never run out of essentials.
QUIET, CHARMING & CONVENIENT -
The home is on a quiet street in Caroline adjacent to Lake Sumter Landing Town Square. In the Master Bedroom there is a King Bed, a second bedroom with a Queen Bed. In addition, there is a comfortable sofa bed in the study when you need extra guest sleeping space. All linens, sheets and towels are supplied.
You’ll have cookware and china in the kitchen and dining areas, and all linens and towels freshly laundered for your use.
If you are considering exploring the area, you can rent a car and take in the Disney attractions about an hour away, and all that Orlando has to offer. Or travel further afield and take in the renowned Florida beaches.
AIRPORT TRANSPORT OPTION / EARLY CHECK-IN -
You might want to take advantage of The Villages Transport that will pick up up at the Orlando Airport for a small fee and deliver you back again at the end of your stay. Many visitors to the Villages feel that there is really no need for a car, as your golf carts can take you most places.
Check in is normally 3 pm, and check out 11 AM. However early check in can be accommodated if the home is available before 3pm.
We'll try to do all we can to make your stay enjoyable. We’re world travelers ourselves, and know how nice it is to have friendly, helpful landlords, even on short term stays. We’ve made the home nice for ourselves and our guests, and hope you will enjoy every minute of it. We look forward to receiving your enquiry. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION...
RIGHT in the HEART OF THE VILLAGES
Our recent visitors suggested that we stress how nice it is to stroll or jog or bike along the tree lined golf cart paths. It's truly beautiful with it's Old Florida Oaks, moss, and foliage. And don’t forget the activities! As a renter you can partake of the 2000 clubs – yes 2000 – covering every imaginable interest, sport or art! People are friendly and are use to newcomers popping in for a Club activity. There is a weekly ‘Rec News’ available at all the Rec Centers on Thursday with the weekly activities and locations. Or check the Villages TV and radio stations for announcements.
If the 2000 FREE Clubs and FREE golf aren’t enough, you can join a short term class at The Lifelong Learning Center in the Villages for a small fee.
3 EXTRA BENEFITS OUR GUESTS ENJOY!!! -
1. LOCATION - heart of the gorgeous Villages - walk or take a cart ride to restaurants galore, or shop 'til you drop in the Town Square. Or jump on your cart for a ride to the Country Club for lunch, dinner or GOLF
2. GOLF CART !!! IT’S A 4 SEATER – take guests and family around with you. That’s a thrill for our family – everyone from 1 to 100 has enjoyed it immensely.
3. CHARMING DECOR - relax and soak up the charm! It’s your vacation – make it memorable.
WHAT WE LIKE MOST ABOUT OUR VILLAGES HOME -
We fell in love with this property because if it's Location and Charm.
Not noisy, yet in the heart of everything, with everything walkable. We especially love the proximity to Lake Sumter Landing Town Square with all it’s amenities – less than 2% of Village homes have that luxury!
WHAT TO DO AND SEE NEARBY:
Here are the 20 most popular visitor activities, many of which you can walk to from the house, and all are a golf cart away.
1. Try one of the 32 executive golf courses, all 9-hole layouts. FREE (i.e., no green fees) and you can walk the courses free as well; a small fee is charged for riding a cart on the courses.
2. Choose from 32 Recreation Centers offering various facilities such as pools, bocce, horseshoe, shuffleboard courts, billiards, croquet, meeting rooms for activities etc.
3. Take the grandchildren to one of the Family Pools, or go off to the adult pool for water aerobics or water volleyball, of just soak up the sun!
4. Enjoy a wide variety of entertainers 365 days a year. Every night from 5 – 9 you can enjoy FREE live entertainment in the gazebos at all three town squares.
5. The Villages Polo Stadium, not only for polo, but parades, and seasonal events.
6. 10 country club championship golf courses, including notable course architects of Arnold Palmer and Nancy Lopez.
7. 1,000 activities... games, hobbies or activities to choose from.
8. 2000 Clubs of every interest. If you can’t find an interest field you can start one!
9. Churches and synagogues offer a friendly place to worship... all accessible by golf cart!
10. Parades & festivals plus guest visits from well known personalities – there is always something special happening.
11. You’ll find a great selection of retail outlets.
12. Over 60 restaurants - all just a golf car ride away.
13. Many country clubs and restaurants have entertainers of their own to enjoy during dinner or happy hour.
14. Enjoy Lake Sumter Landing’s colorful waterfront setting. It reminds people of the quaint seaside villages they visited during their childhood.
15. Visit the Lighthouse on Lake Sumter has become a landmark. Enjoy food, fun and FREE nightly entertainment all year long!
16. A popular activity is to watch the Amazing Sunset across the water at Lake Sumter, from your golf cart, just north of the Lighthouse. Bring a picnic or a bottle of wine to share.
17. Catch a film at one of the three town squares that feature modern, multi-screen movie theaters.
18. Staying healthy is easy ... fitness centers, fitness trails and health care facilities are just a golf car ride away.
19. Check out the HUGE state of the art woodworking shop!
20. Try one of the softball fields!
RELIABLE LANDLORDS -
We'll try to do all we can to make your stay enjoyable. We’re world travelers ourselves, and know how nice it is to have friendly, helpful landlords, even on short term stays. We’ve made the home nice for ourselves and our guests, and hope you will enjoy every minute of it. Please feel free to call us with any questions.
Bill and Laurel Erskine
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 13, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
OWNERS ARE HELPFUL AND VERY UNDERSTANDING. VERY RELAXING PLACE FOR TWO OLD PEOPLE. COMFORTABLE FURNITURE, IMPORTANT TO US.
Immaculate Villa in The Villages
We rented this Villa for a week and were extremely pleased from the minute we walked in and observed the like new condition along with the beautiful decorations and furnishings. The location is an easy walk to Sumter Landing Market Square with all of its shops and restaurants. The kitchen is as complete as you could expect in your home. We enjoyed our short time at this villa and look forward to renting for a longer time in the future.
Richard and Barbara Anderson
Our family enjoyed the house and the location of the property. A gem.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED OR WANT IN A BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED HOME
We had a great time in this property. Beautiful inside and more than fully furnished. Owners were very welcoming to us. Location perfect to take in all that Sumter Landing has to offer.
ALL AND MORE !!!!!
This home was all we expected and more. Home was remarkably clean and well
stocked. We found EVERYTHING we needed to make our stay perfect. The location is a three minute golf cart ride to Lake Sumter and very convenient to take the cart to Spanish Springs. If you are visiting or checking out the villages for a possible move this location couldn't be better. The details in this home are amazing. It is very well done with many extra touches that you will notice throughout your stay. We felt like we were at home and didn't want to leave. Thank you for making our vacation so special.
The Villages is so much fun for the whole family! This property is so close to the town square and our kids loved taking the golf cart to "town" every night to check out the music, restaurants, and shopping. We were in town for a volleyball tournament In Tavares and instead of sitting around a hotel after games it was great to stretch out and have fun stuff to do. This property is furnished and decorated very nice. The kids thought the sofa bed was comfy, and the large TVs and Roku was just like being home. The owners provided us with all he info we needed to maximize our stay. Next time we are in town for volleyball, we will definitely stay again!
Sumter Landing Town Center - hosts free musinc and dancing under the stars nightly, with happy hour from 5-6pm. Also be sure to enjoy the surrounding restaurants and shopping. 27 Recreation centers to choose from with pools and activities, including our local Coconut Cove Rec Center with family pool. The adult pool is close by too. The Savannah Center is a short ride away with plays and musical events, and The Sharon hosts internationally known stars, plays and musincal events. There is never a dull moment in the Villages. There are over 2000 Clubs which you are welcome to join in on during your stay, covering every possible interest. The woodshop is one of the largest in the nation. Or join a dance class or cards, or crafts, or music. Come and see for yourself.