Located just five minutes west of Canmore and fifteen from the town of Banff, this newly renovated home away from home is the perfect launching point for your next adventure in the magnificent Canadian Rockies!
This secluded 2-Bedroom Condo Suite includes all new furniture, fresh linens, a gas fireplace, A/C, and a fully-equipped kitchen for any culinary needs. Our place is pet-friendly ($80 SURCHARGE), and we also offer free WiFi, parking, communal outdoor hot tub, BBQ area access, and coin-operated laundry facilities on-site for your convenience.
RESORT & AMENITIES
We offer guests private, modern condo-style, fully self-catering suite with wonderful views of the Bow Valley and surrounding peaks.
Internet - complimentary wireless Internet access.
Entertainment - 49" flat screen TV with Shaw cable and more than 100 DVD movies, NETFLIX Ready too.
Parking - Free parking is available in the lot in front of the buildings on first come first serve base
Location - located a short distance from Canmore. Also located on the Eastern side of the Banff National Park gates. It is a short distance to the Banff townsite.
CHECK-IN / OUT TIMES
Check-in time is anytime after 4:00 pm. Check-out time is 11:00 am.
PETS - We are proud to offer pet friendly room. Please indicate that you require a pet friendly room when you make your reservation.
SMOKING - We are pleased to offer a smoke free environment. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property.
The Best of the Canadian Rockies
Banff National Park is billed as "the world's finest National Park" for good reason. It is picturesque to the extreme, with wildlife viewing opportunities, 360 degree mountain views and noble peaks in every direction. Canmore is a sister community to Banff, just minutes away outside of the Park gates, you are now in the heart of the Bow Valley. Canmore's dining scene is the best in the Canadian Rockies and with great shopping and great activities at hand. Banff Boundary Lodge is ideally suited to take advantage of both Banff & Canmore.
About the Rockies
• The Rocky Mountains touch The Yukon Territory, British Columbia and Alberta
• The Alberta Rocky Mountains house Canada's first national Park and UNESCO World Heritage Site, Banff National Park (1885)
• The highest mountain in the Rockies is Mount Robson in British Colombia (3945 M)
• The Rocky Mountains are 120 million years old
• The tallest mountain in Alberta is Mount Colombia (3747 M)
• The Rocky Mountains were created by the pressure built up from the collision between the Pacific and North America tectonic plates
• Canmore is approximately a 10 minute drive from the gates of the Banff National Park
• The Bow Valley Provincial Park is only 25 km east of Canmore. The park is home to award-winning interpretive shows and guided interpretive hikes, and seasonal golden eagle migrations (open May - October)
• Canmore is home to the year-round Nordic Centre Provincial Park. In the winter visitors enjoy the recently upgraded cross-country ski facilities and in the summer try the mountain bike paths and disc-golf
The elevation of Canmore is 1350 meters (4300 feet).
The elevation of Banff is 1350 meters (4300 feet).