A beautiful, charming, year-round cottage located at the southern tip of Lake Simcoe (Cook's Bay) on Balfour Beach Road. Get away from the busy city life and relax in our comfortable, family (and pet) friendly cottage. Balfour Beach is a private community just 45 minutes north of Toronto with many shared amenities including, private beach, playground, beach volleyball court, boat launch and docks in the summer.
In the winter, enjoy a popular ice fishing spot with easy access to the lake. Cook's Bay, a shallower area of the lake, is known for Perch fishing.
Our cottage is a cozy, comfortable space with lots to offer:
• Master bedroom with king bed and full en-suite
• One bedroom with a queen bed
• One bedroom with a double bed
• One bedroom with two bunk beds
• Additional three piece bathroom
• Full kitchen and dining area
• Living room
• Onsite laundry
• BBQ and patio
• Children's playground, shed with games and activities
• Street parking only max. 2 cars
Address: 10 Balfour Beach Road, Georgina ON
This is a semi-detached home, owners own both sides and will occasionally occupy the adjacent home.