About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
tub · Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- No Smoking
- Washer & Dryer
- Satellite or cable
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - House is not baby or toddler-proof House is not baby or toddler-proof
No pets - Due to OUR allergies, house MUST remain pet freeDue to OUR allergies, house MUST remain pet free
No events - Compact neighborhood. Quiet time from 10pm - 8amCompact neighborhood. Quiet time from 10pm - 8am
No smoking - Absolutley no smoking in house or on propertyAbsolutley no smoking in house or on property
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - Maximum occupancy is 4. Children included in totalMaximum occupancy is 4. Children included in total
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Parking spaces for a maximum of 2 cars. No RV parking allowed.
- A gas BBQ is available for guest enjoyment. If used, the grill grates must be cleaned prior to departure to avoid an additional cleaning charge of $25
- Santa Fe has a strict water conservation mandate. Kindly be mindful of water usage. Thank you!
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Susie CunninghamAsk a question
Why Susie Cunningham chose Historic Eastside
Located in the Historic Eastside, this is truly one of the most lovely and walkable neighborhoods in Santa Fe. Part of the casita was originally the horse stable for the compound, hence the name Casita Establo! Today the house is a centrally located base for exploring the rich history, food, arts and cultural offerings of Santa Fe.